• Jul 14th, 2020 10:10 pm
[OP]
Feb 23, 2011
231 posts
283 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Suggestion on an Office Printer

hi friends

I'm looking to get an office printer with duplex printing & scanning.. looking for something that prints & scan quickly and larger volumes of upto 2000 pages a month.. and easy to maintain..

pls suggest models that you've particularly liked.. it would tremendously help in my search

thanks a lot guys..
3 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
28914 posts
14452 upvotes
Haven't bought a printer in a while, but I've typically liked Brother.
Separate toner/drums so you don't have to blow $100 on a cart when all you need is $20 worth of toner.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2007
1563 posts
43 upvotes
usa
I recently bought a Brother multifunction color laser printer. Since the printer is in a different room, I have to run back and forth to scan. From what I read, I have to use the app on my pc or iPhone to trigger the scan. I've tried the scan function on the printer's screen, but it doesn't do anything. I'm not sure if it's not setup correctly, but I don't see any way to setup.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
3843 posts
1264 upvotes
A Brother refurbished printer works great, bought it 2 years ago and still have 80% of the toner, no one prints all that much.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)