Suggestions on Certifications

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2020 3:34 am
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 23, 2020
3 posts

Suggestions on Certifications

Hi, any suggestion on short tenured online courses or certification one could do during this COVID 19 lock down period. I am in the accounting and finance industry and would appreciate recommendations for online courses that will aid my career progression in Canada. Thanks
5 replies
Jun 16, 2008
59 posts
10 upvotes
Word Wide Web
Boluwa wrote: Hi, any suggestion on short tenured online courses or certification one could do during this COVID 19 lock down period. I am in the accounting and finance industry and would appreciate recommendations for online courses that will aid my career progression in Canada. Thanks
Try www.udemy.com
Feb 19, 2009
586 posts
77 upvotes
USA
Perhaps learn Tableau? Data visualization and dashboarding helps you develop the capability to translate data into insights into recommendations. Very useful if your background is in accounting and finance.
[OP]
Apr 23, 2020
3 posts
overboard wrote: Perhaps learn Tableau? Data visualization and dashboarding helps you develop the capability to translate data into insights into recommendations. Very useful if your background is in accounting and finance.
Hmm, thank you. I will check that out.
Sep 5, 2010
854 posts
247 upvotes
I suggest power BI. Although, tableau is the superior product, power BI is where all the work tasks are shifting to due to its integration with office 365. Power BI is what's being used it the workforce. Better to learn and get certified there.