Suggestions for options and advice for first time used car buyer | $32k budget/$400pm
- I’m in the market for a Mid-size SUV (big fellow, sedan’s aren’t for me unfortunately)
- My budget is 32k taxes in (if financed assuming 8yr @ 3.49%) else about $400pm (5yr lease or so).
- Some of the specs I’m looking at, Apple CarPlay, AWD, Adaptive Cruise Control, Power Liftgate, EPB w/ auto brake hold, Driver assists like lane keeping and blind spot monitor.
- Seems like I’m either looking at the top or top-1 variant. This would mainly be used cars in my budget I think.
- It’ll just be for my partner and me. But we go on trips with friends a couple of times a year and might also be moving houses in 6 months or so.
- I’m also a first time used car buyer, so I feel (maybe?) certified pre-owned would be good options. Any tips, to-do, noob mistakes would be a great help to know.
I had almost narrowed down my preference to 2018+ VW Tiguan Highline, 2018 VW Atlas Highline, then I noticed the number of recalls on it. And now I’m not so sure.
I also have 2018+ CRV EX-L/Touring, 2019+ Santa Fe Preferred/Luxury, and even 2019+ Subaru Forester Touring.
Not interested in Nissan Rogue or Mazda CX-5 as such.
I do not want to push my budget beyond what I stated earlier.
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\