• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 2:00 pm
[OP]
Jul 21, 2014
796 posts
120 upvotes
Canada

Suggestions for Super Bowl stream

We cut our cable recently & instead of extending to Feb 5 Cogeco cut it early. Any suggestions on where I can stream the game? Is DAZN any good?
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
1895 posts
645 upvotes
Toronto
You are in Oakville. Just get any cheap OTA antenna and point it towards Buffalo and you will pick up WUTV Fox 29. All TVs for years now have built in Digital TV tuners. Fox 29 is now one of my most powerful stations in Toronto, and I live in a North Facing condo. In Oakville, it shouldn’t be too hard.
Celebrating 18+ years on RFD!
Dec 2, 2010
369 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto
CTV should also be streaming in OTA. A cheap pair of bunny ears is all you need.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
7884 posts
4520 upvotes
Alberta
Check Reddit, someone always posts a link(s) where you can stream it.
Deal Guru
Jun 24, 2006
10431 posts
4533 upvotes
wysiwyg wrote: You are in Oakville. Just get any cheap OTA antenna and point it towards Buffalo and you will pick up WUTV Fox 29. All TVs for years now have built in Digital TV tuners. Fox 29 is now one of my most powerful stations in Toronto, and I live in a North Facing condo. In Oakville, it shouldn’t be too hard.
I have been wondering about this..... It was always one of my in and outs, and only consistent in the dead of the summer. Where CBC, NBC, and ABC were always really strong. Now, I have trouble getting those, and FOX is rock solid! I had been thinking my antenna was turned a little further north than it used to be ( maybe twisted in a wind storm or something ), but I wonder if they just changed something?