Expired Hot Deals

Sugoi Biking and running clothes up to 80% off

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2016 10:38 pm
9 replies
Dec 24, 2011
721 posts
324 upvotes
Some really good deals to be had had here. Was super tempting to order, but I technically don't need anymore clothes.

Thanks OP
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6349 posts
5741 upvotes
Calgary
cstriker045 wrote: Some really good deals to be had had here. Was super tempting to order, but I technically don't need anymore clothes.

Thanks OP
Yeah, I loaded up last year and had my cart filled again just now but ended up bailing as I have 3 of everything.
Dec 24, 2011
721 posts
324 upvotes
bkushner wrote: Yeah, I loaded up last year and had my cart filled again just now but ended up bailing as I have 3 of everything.
I decided to pull the trigger after some internal debating, but all three items were sold out by the time I decided .

Guess it wasn't meant to be! Although maybe you could answer, I was trying to figure out the fit of Sugoi. I heard it runs a bit small, is that true?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6349 posts
5741 upvotes
Calgary
cstriker045 wrote: I decided to pull the trigger after some internal debating, but all three items were sold out by the time I decided .

Guess it wasn't meant to be! Although maybe you could answer, I was trying to figure out the fit of Sugoi. I heard it runs a bit small, is that true?
pro fit is tight, semi fit is ok. If you are looking at semi fit, go with standard sizing like Arcteryx . I have an XL Sugoi semi fit jacket and I am either Large or xl in Arcteryx. So, only smaller than you might think if you aren't used to pro fit which is TIGHT. 6 ft 3 200 pounds. I ordered large pro fit, should have got XL.
Dec 24, 2011
721 posts
324 upvotes
bkushner wrote: pro fit is tight, semi fit is ok. If you are looking at semi fit, go with standard sizing like Arcteryx . I have an XL Sugoi semi fit jacket and I am either Large or xl in Arcteryx. So, only smaller than you might think if you aren't used to pro fit which is TIGHT. 6 ft 3 200 pounds. I ordered large pro fit, should have got XL.
Thanks! I'll keep this in mind for next year when they have their BF sale.
Apr 29, 2007
562 posts
263 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The RSR Power shield jacket I got from last year's sale is the best winter running jacket I've owned. At $50 I'm tempted to buy a spare.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2244 posts
1274 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. All the "typical" sizes are gone but they have some good deals for XS and XXL people.
Mar 30, 2004
46 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Some deals are amazing. The RSR Power Jacket is one of them. From 300 to 50. Also RSE jacket, but only in XL size. I have only spend 200 this year. I'm 177 cm, 80 kg, size large in pro fit is perfect for me.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2234 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
Great price on the hydrolite jacket. in for one