Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2555 posts
1708 upvotes
Toronto
That wedding was the best episode ever!

Oh wait...

:)
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
12850 posts
4644 upvotes
Toronto
Season 8 starts tomorrow night with brand new opening credits

Last season blooper reel

Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
12850 posts
4644 upvotes
Toronto
Seemed like the same ole same ole YMMV

Donna's no longer mentoring Rachel but now is giving sage advice to Katrina

IMO Heigl might only have a one year deal

Also Wendell Pierce doesn't seem to be a regular but was pretty prominent in the premiere
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2891 posts
783 upvotes
jenviea wrote: Seemed like the same ole same ole YMMV

Donna's no longer mentoring Rachel but now is giving sage advice to Katrina

IMO Heigl might only have a one year deal

Also Wendell Pierce doesn't seem to be a regular but was pretty prominent in the premiere
Why can't they get along? Zane just merged and everyone already hate each other. This is an awful work environment...

I can't decide whether I like or hate Heigl's character at the moment. I'm unable to seperate my dislike of the actress to judge the character fairly.

And ya, it looks like the no fun show yet again. Gone are the days of the fun interactions from earlier seasons.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
20620 posts
2958 upvotes
Niagara Falls
sharpshooter88 wrote: Why can't they get along? Zane just merged and everyone already hate each other. This is an awful work environment...

I can't decide whether I like or hate Heigl's character at the moment. I'm unable to seperate my dislike of the actress to judge the character fairly.

And ya, it looks like the no fun show yet again. Gone are the days of the fun interactions from earlier seasons.
They can't get along but because i think that's all the show writers know how to do. Every single episode has a dumb fight. At least its not always Mike/Rachel

Also 3 F bombs in the last two episodes.
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17548 posts
632 upvotes
Wtf happened to this series? Started season 7 on Netflix last night with the wife. It's gotten pretty bad...

What promise will Mike break this weak?
What bad legal decision will Mike make this?
Which super lawyer that has no back ground show up this week? Just to disappear...
Who will Luis freak out on this week?
Who will Rachel talk to gently and bring them around after being yelled at?

The writing has dropped off a cliff too.

I'm really disappointed.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
20620 posts
2958 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Super strokey wrote: Wtf happened to this series? Started season 7 on Netflix last night with the wife. It's gotten pretty bad...

What promise will Mike break this weak?
What bad legal decision will Mike make this?
Which super lawyer that has no back ground show up this week? Just to disappear...
Who will Luis freak out on this week?
Who will Rachel talk to gently and bring them around after being yelled at?

The writing has dropped off a cliff too.

I'm really disappointed.
yeah, it got pretty bad. Thankfully two of those characters are no longer on the show, so their character traits get spread out among other characters. IMO there was actually some development on the most recent episode so I have a bit of hope for growth in the show.
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17548 posts
632 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote: yeah, it got pretty bad. Thankfully two of those characters are no longer on the show, so their character traits get spread out among other characters. IMO there was actually some development on the most recent episode so I have a bit of hope for growth in the show.
I hope so, I do like Dule though. He's a good addition. The way they attempted to give him a back story was brutal though.

"I can fix this"
" How?!"
"I can't tell you"
" Don't do it"
"I have to!"
"Ok, do what you can't tell me to fix something I don't know about"
"I'll do what you don't know about to fix the thing that were not sure about"
"Ok, go do that but don't tell me about what I don't know as I don't want to know about what might or might do what I need it to do to save my firm"

Umm... Ok?

Haha. I'd be done if my wife didn't mind the show. I'll wait till the wedding episode.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
12035 posts
2188 upvotes
Mississauga
They yell at each other so much on this show that it's inadvertently hilarious. It would be so wildly unprofessional in a real office environment. They all have glass-walled offices with open doors but they're always screaming about confidential case information, even in the main lobby!
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12287 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
so i picked up the series from season 8 again and is it just me or they dropping a lot of f bombs?

A lot of it sounds forced
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
12850 posts
4644 upvotes
Toronto
Aznkid2000 wrote: ...is it just me or they dropping a lot of f bombs?
Don't watch Star Trek: Picard!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2891 posts
783 upvotes
Aznkid2000 wrote: so i picked up the series from season 8 again and is it just me or they dropping a lot of f bombs?

Suits was a tough watch after Mike and Jessica left the show.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12287 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
sharpshooter88 wrote: Suits was a tough watch after Mike and Jessica left the show.
i dislike Mike and Rachel together, the show was pretty much the same each season
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
2891 posts
783 upvotes
Aznkid2000 wrote: i dislike Mike and Rachel together, the show was pretty much the same each season
Ya, the problem is Rachel. Really didn't like the character in the end. Not a loss when she left.
Baaaaaaaaa!