Expired Hot Deals

[Suitsupply] Suitsupply surprise(!) outlet sale

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2020 6:25 pm
Nov 17, 2014
581 posts
604 upvotes
QC
dracolnyte wrote: my last item has been shipped. jort coming from netherlands Face Screaming In Fear
wooot! that's insane. I thought it would be sent from US Warehouse... Could you be hit with customs? :o I guess not since you paid in cad with tax...
Also which JORT Is it and what size... mine got cancelled :D , did you steal it from me? :D
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3144 posts
2597 upvotes
Toronto
zewill wrote: wooot! that's insane. I thought it would be sent from US Warehouse... Could you be hit with customs? :o I guess not since you paid in cad with tax...
Also which JORT Is it and what size... mine got cancelled :D , did you steal it from me? :D
shouldnt be customs, bought from their CAD website. I got navy pinstripe in 38R. I got my sienna 38R today, when compared to my 36R Hugo Boss, the torso feels around the same, arm length is shorter but suit length is longer. just an FYI
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2014
1161 posts
484 upvotes
Multicolor raincoat arrived today, can't believe I snagged it for $180 Face With Tears Of Joy fit's amazing.
Dec 10, 2012
210 posts
82 upvotes
NORTH YORK
One of my orders got cancelled, refund still not processed :(
Oct 2, 2016
38 posts
11 upvotes
My refund just came through for a cancellation of a partial order last Friday so took about 3 business days if anyone is wondering.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
4161 posts
1564 upvotes
My Jort suits still have not shipped. What. The. Hell.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
1719 posts
1133 upvotes
None of my stuff has shipped. 2 orders, both still showing "in process."
Card has been charged though for both orders on day of purchase...
Dec 10, 2012
210 posts
82 upvotes
NORTH YORK
My suit arrived yesterday but the sleeve on the jacket are way too short, damn now I have to return it. Was such a good deal.
Nov 17, 2014
581 posts
604 upvotes
QC
hkhorace wrote: My suit arrived yesterday but the sleeve on the jacket are way too short, damn now I have to return it. Was such a good deal.
How short? You can lenghten at least an inch - even more, if you dont care about buttons looking unbalanced. If the suit was a steal, i would go that route (would need pics to judge, though)
It's one of the easiest and cheapest procedure at a tailor (with hemming the pants).
Suitsupply tends to run short anyways ( in sleeves and in lenght) - maybe you are a L size?

For those who say 'check UPS', most of us do not even have communication from the april 10th order. Contacted an agent and they said should definitely ship before end of the week...
Mar 4, 2017
25 posts
jakemtl wrote: None of my stuff has shipped. 2 orders, both still showing "in process."
Card has been charged though for both orders on day of purchase...

Still waiting for mine to. Still in process and the card has been charged.
Nov 17, 2014
581 posts
604 upvotes
QC
I've decided to be patient, i realise i'm alwasy so eager to receive and then am bored the next day. Waiting for the stuff is seriously 70% of the fun, i must keep reminding me that :D

Also, please people, go to styleforum and get advice if you have doubts, would be such a shame to send back so much stuff because people do not know trousers can be hemmed, sleeves lenghtened or shortened, or even waist nipped in for NOT MUCH at your local tailor (granted, you'll have to wait for that).
Dec 29, 2010
133 posts
80 upvotes
hkhorace wrote: One of my orders got cancelled, refund still not processed :(
Yeah, same for me. Just got cancelled 3 out of 5 items, but these specific cancellations represent 90% of the total $ cost. They say refund will be immediately processed in their email, but nothing so far on the CC. I suppose a 24hr delay is to be expected, but yeah, bummer
Penalty Box
Apr 4, 2017
404 posts
313 upvotes
Most of the items have been cancelled on my order. Received a GC but honestly disappointing that it took them a week to figure it all out.
Penalty Box
Apr 4, 2017
404 posts
313 upvotes
zewill wrote: Sure, and the pandemic also explains half of the stuff cancelled because OOS, 11 days after an order is placed?
I'm just saying lack of communication is a disappointing here. I understand they have limited staffing, but Suitsupply has no problems advertising in emails their new valet service of ordering fabrics samples or other new collection samples... Will that also take forever to ship? I dont think so.
Quick to debit your card, slow to process. Some things dont change, pandemic or otherwise.
Well said. Getting tired of everyone blaming the pandemic ,yet are still so quick to charge our CC and send endless email blasts

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)