Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Suitsupply

Suitsupply surprise(!) outlet sale

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2020 11:20 pm
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
dracolnyte wrote: just got one of my replacements today. fits super now, very happy with it.

edit: my second item is OOS, hence they are giving me any item in any size for free as a replacement, even 2020 models. Guess suitsupply upped their customer service compared to their yelp reviews
i find the customer service on the chat sub par. getting no answers, and then get another rep and need to repeat everything again. they also told me i could exchange for another model but needs to be the exact same price and that doesnt suit (lol) me so offered to pay extra to get the original item i wanted but was oos (and now back in stock) but got no reply...
is there a better way to reach them?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
zewill wrote: i find the customer service on the chat sub par. getting no answers, and then get another rep and need to repeat everything again. they also told me i could exchange for another model but needs to be the exact same price and that doesnt suit (lol) me so offered to pay extra to get the original item i wanted but was oos (and now back in stock) but got no reply...
is there a better way to reach them?
I just chat and hold. But today I asked them whats the difference between three sienna models, and why is there a price discrepancy. The most expensive one was a navy VBC with 100% wool S110, the other two were dark grey VBC 100% S130 for $639 and $739. They just said colour and heavier fabric on the dark grey, which doesn't make sense. So essentially what they are saying to me was that you get shafted more on the navy suits by paying more for a less fine wool :rolleyes:

edit: oh I see you on SF, going to ask the same question there lol
Apr 16, 2011
379 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
dracolnyte wrote: just got one of my replacements today. fits super now, very happy with it.

edit: my second item is OOS, hence they are giving me any item in any size for free as a replacement, even 2020 models. Guess suitsupply upped their customer service compared to their yelp reviews
how did u get the offer for the free replacement?
They gave gift cards to those who's order got cancelled only and when i called they didnt offer anything
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
terren99 wrote: how did u get the offer for the free replacement?
They gave gift cards to those who's order got cancelled only and when i called they didnt offer anything
my items were originally in stock, i asked for an exchange to a size smaller. the smaller size was not in stock so then they compensated by giving me any item in their current catalogue.
Jul 6, 2018
21 posts
27 upvotes
Apparently the outlet sale is live in the States for Black Friday. Not sure if it will also be live here in Canada soon but just in case it is it would be nice to have the heads up here.

If you have VPN and an address in the States you can ship to, the deals look pretty great. Keep in mind it is in USD and this time it is Final Sale unlike in April.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)