Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Summit Tools

Milwaukee Fuel Hammer Drill 2704-20 $ 89.97

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2017 7:30 pm
Jan 13, 2006
136 posts
70 upvotes
Coquitlam

Milwaukee Fuel Hammer Drill 2704-20 $ 89.97

Price:
Retailer:
Summit Tools
Just got back from Summit Tools Burnaby and they are having a 3 day tent sale . Bought a Milwaukee hammer drill bare tool for less than $ 90
Also noted the 7 1/4 Fuel circ saw for $ 139 and the led light for $24.97.
Tons of other stuff , Dewalt ,Bosch etc. on for great prices
15 replies
Jan 4, 2013
621 posts
239 upvotes
Ffs of course summit would make me drive from chilliwack because they don't have online
Sep 9, 2016
392 posts
1010 upvotes
Leask
russbarden wrote: Ffs of course summit would make me drive from chilliwack because they don't have online
Do they do the email?
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1461 upvotes
Richmond
If anyone drops in to Summit Tools, please take some photos of what's on sale.
Jan 4, 2013
621 posts
239 upvotes
Faith24 wrote: If anyone drops in to Summit Tools, please take some photos of what's on sale.
Wife and I are heading there then Lee valley adder work today so will try and remember
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1461 upvotes
Richmond
poundfoolish wrote: the website shows the deals
http://www.summittools.com/
That flyer is new, wasn't there last night. But it still has some prices omitted - have to call or drop by to find out. There's no mention of the Milwaukee hammer drill or circular saw that the OP saw.
Jan 4, 2013
621 posts
239 upvotes
Faith24 wrote: That flyer is new, wasn't there last night. But it still has some prices omitted - have to call or drop by to find out. There's no mention of the Milwaukee hammer drill or circular saw that the OP saw.
I hate when they do that. But anyways for the 3 day sale that ends today (saturday) they have a bare tool event on. I don't have Makita or Dewalt batteries so I passed over those bare tools they had out. Forgot to get photos but from what I can remember was the Hammer drill was $89, circular saw was $139, the grinder was $159 (i bought it). There were a few other milwaukees marked down half decent such as oscillating tool, etc but nothing that I needed or was looking for so can't remember the prices. If you happen to have Bosch, their bare tool impact was down to like $60 and the drill wasn't much more. Bosch seemed to have the better of the 2 sales I believe but I have so much more Milwaukee it wasn't worth it for me.
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1461 upvotes
Richmond
russbarden wrote: I hate when they do that. But anyways for the 3 day sale that ends today (saturday) they have a bare tool event on. I don't have Makita or Dewalt batteries so I passed over those bare tools they had out. Forgot to get photos but from what I can remember was the Hammer drill was $89, circular saw was $139, the grinder was $159 (i bought it). There were a few other milwaukees marked down half decent such as oscillating tool, etc but nothing that I needed or was looking for so can't remember the prices. If you happen to have Bosch, their bare tool impact was down to like $60 and the drill wasn't much more. Bosch seemed to have the better of the 2 sales I believe but I have so much more Milwaukee it wasn't worth it for me.
Any M12 tools, like the M12 Hackzall?
Jan 4, 2013
621 posts
239 upvotes
Faith24 wrote: Any M12 tools, like the M12 Hackzall?
Yea the m12 hackzall was there. You could probably call and ask what the price was as I can't remember. Had a bunch of m12 stuff there
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
Do they ship stuff?
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
I too would like to know if they ship
What's in your wallet?
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1461 upvotes
Richmond
russbarden wrote: Yea the m12 hackzall was there. You could probably call and ask what the price was as I can't remember. Had a bunch of m12 stuff there
Thanks. I called and they were able to tell me that they do have it, but the prices are the same as Home Depot. In addition to the bare tool, they also have the kit with battery, charger, and carry bag, which HD doesn't carry. It's often worthwhile getting the kit just for additional battery.
Mar 1, 2017
611 posts
330 upvotes
Did anyone buy fuel hammer drill and impact? Either kit or without batteries? Would appreciate receipt. Worth a shot at HD. OP?
Mar 1, 2017
611 posts
330 upvotes
Called. Milwaukee fuel Impact is $119. Manager seemed dubious that HD would price match a three day sale.
Mar 11, 2002
911 posts
316 upvotes
Was just there an hour or two ago, there were still about 5 of the hammer drills. Just compared to my 2607 non-fuel/brushless and the fuel drill is much beefier and torquey in hand.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)