Expired Hot Deals

[sunglasses hut] Rayban New wayfarer Polarized at $163 including taxes at Sunglasses Hut

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2020 2:56 pm
[OP]
May 2, 2015
422 posts
422 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Rayban New wayfarer Polarized at $163 including taxes at Sunglasses Hut

Price:
Retailer:
sunglasses hut
Rayban website has $65 off on many models. I was looking for New wayfarer that was $250 before $65 off. Net $185. Sunglasses hut has another promotion of $40 off on polarized glasses. So I got this pair price matched by sunglasses hut at $185 hut and got $40 off on top of this. They also have $70 off on second pair though you cant stack discounts on the second pair.

Note that, this model is for reference only. You can avail of this on several other models.

Dont know how long this Rayban promotion runs.
18 replies
Nov 26, 2013
17 posts
5 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Decent deal, especially considering I JUST left a pair in a bloody rental car
Jun 18, 2016
271 posts
605 upvotes
LeafsIn2099 wrote: Decent deal, especially considering I JUST left a pair in a bloody rental car
How does that contribute to making this more or less of a deal?
[OP]
May 2, 2015
422 posts
422 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Strandednomad wrote: The next guy found it and said “hot deal”
if you dont have anything better to say, you have an option to keep quiet.
Last edited by trijunction on Feb 15th, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 5, 2019
14 posts
4 upvotes
Does Sunglass Hut ever have sales or big discounts?? I never see them on here.

I have like $250 store credit I have been sitting on. I think I'll use.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2649 posts
857 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Erich03 wrote: Does Sunglass Hut ever have sales or big discounts?? I never see them on here.

I have like $250 store credit I have been sitting on. I think I'll use.
Mostly in store. I bought polarized Ray-ban's original wayfarer and clubmaster classic for less than $100 each.
Mar 8, 2017
82 posts
30 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Thanks OP going to stop by today to see if I can get this
Jul 12, 2018
291 posts
224 upvotes
boldventure wrote: Mostly in store. I bought polarized Ray-ban's original wayfarer and clubmaster classic for less than $100 each.
Where from ? What model ? Hard to believe
Nov 26, 2013
17 posts
5 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
MooseV2 wrote: How does that contribute to making this more or less of a deal?
First part of the comment was in relation to the price, second part, a comment on circumstance. Purchase made, thanks given to OP
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2649 posts
857 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thatsamazing wrote: Where from ? What model ? Hard to believe
it's 2-4 years ago, bought it may be 2 years apart. Whenever I go to the mall or outlet, I always check The sunglasses Hut if they have store in it and they usually have on sale $70-130 polarized and non-polarized sunglasses like Ray-ban and Oakley. I've been waiting to chance upon an aviator.
Jul 12, 2018
291 posts
224 upvotes
boldventure wrote: it's 2-4 years ago, bought it may be 2 years apart. Whenever I go to the mall or outlet, I always check The sunglasses Hut if they have store in it and they usually have on sale $70-130 polarized and non-polarized sunglasses like Ray-ban and Oakley. I've been waiting to chance upon an aviator.
It's hard to believe because that's the cost of products for the stores .
Rayban costs around 70 to 120 plus tax to buy them and than they sell it around 200 min
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2649 posts
857 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thatsamazing wrote: It's hard to believe because that's the cost of products for the stores .
Rayban costs around 70 to 120 plus tax to buy them and than they sell it around 200 min
Yeah hard to believe that's why when I saw it I grabbed it. So I keep going back if there is a chance and might chance upon an aviator
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2700 posts
1949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What "taxes" are included? Does Rayban's website only sell to Ontario? Or do you just enjoy making people in other provinces check to see where you are, look up your tax rate, and do the math to get the actual price?
[OP]
May 2, 2015
422 posts
422 upvotes
Toronto, ON
OakAged wrote: What "taxes" are included? Does Rayban's website only sell to Ontario? Or do you just enjoy making people in other provinces check to see where you are, look up your tax rate, and do the math to get the actual price?
I enjoy making people put little more efforts to save little more of their own money.

lol.. just kidding.. frankly, I dont care. I am not losing my sales commission