Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

*Super HOT* Free 1 Year VPN Subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2019 4:17 pm
May 24, 2019
284 posts
870 upvotes

*Super HOT* Free 1 Year VPN Subscription

Savings:
100%
Anyone looking for FREE VPN can use this if Privacy(because you know nothing is free) is not your concern and you dont need *VERY* high speed... Even though I have read reviews US servers give pretty good speed, havent personally tested it yet... Good for using Netflix.. I installed this on an android tablet that is used just for youtube and stuff (don't wanna risk my main phone).

https://seed4.me/users/register

***Valid For New Accounts Only.***
Coupon Code: BF2019

Available On Android, Windows, IOS, Mac Os.
Multiple Device Login Supported.
Images
  • seed4me.JPG
Last edited by DealMonk on Sep 26th, 2019 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24 replies
Nov 26, 2015
240 posts
308 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Have had seed4me for a while now, over multiple years. Don't use it regularly, but it's always there if I need it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
Hahaha free VPN is literally just slowing down your internet and guaranteeing that it's being logged and sold to multiple sources.

Please don't post thing that you yourself won't even risk using on your main devices, that's just stupid to drive and sell someone on something you yourself don't even trust.

There are plenty of very good options for VPNs that don't break the bank and have a solid feature set.
For example I've been using surfshark lately and for the price it's pretty hard to compete.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
4239 posts
1966 upvotes
which country is there HQ based in?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1550 posts
1130 upvotes
Toronto
Free 1 year of spyware
May 24, 2019
284 posts
870 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: Hahaha free VPN is literally just slowing down your internet and guaranteeing that it's being logged and sold to multiple sources.

Please don't post thing that you yourself won't even risk using on your main devices, that's just stupid to drive and sell someone on something you yourself don't even trust.

There are plenty of very good options for VPNs that don't break the bank and have a solid feature set.
For example I've been using surfshark lately and for the price it's pretty hard to compete.
Thank you for your INVALUABLE inputs GENIUS..
Doesn't my post clearly states that I dont personally recommend it for using anything other than Netflix or watching online videos?
I have privacy concerns and thats why I installed it on a tab that I dont use for my personal stuff!
Some people feel the need to criticizing just about everything... How do you compare Surfshark's competitive pricing to FREE?
I posted it based on comments on other VPN deals that people need it basically just to be able to unlock Netflix content from other countries..
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
DealMonk wrote: Thank you for your INVALUABLE inputs GENIUS..
Doesn't my post clearly states that I dont personally recommend it for using anything other than Netflix or watching online videos?
I have privacy concerns and thats why I installed it on a tab that I dont use for my personal stuff!
Some people feel the need to criticizing just about everything... How do you compare Surfshark's competitive pricing to FREE?
I posted it based on comments on other VPN deals that people need it basically just to be able to unlock Netflix content from other countries..
Wow I'm so touched my you calling me a genius, I don't know what to do with myself. 👏🏼

You're a real smart alec, Mr. Privacy concerns using a free vpn, who has everything down and is always right so I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain anything to you as you already know everything.
May 24, 2019
284 posts
870 upvotes
Krispy1 wrote: Free 1 year of spyware
Is there a guarantee if a company charging you $65 for 3 years is not spying on you?
May 24, 2019
284 posts
870 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: Wow I'm so touched my you calling me a genius, I don't know what to do with myself. 👏🏼

You're a real smart alec, Mr. Privacy concerns using a free vpn, who has everything down and is always right so I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain anything to you as you already know everything.
Exactly..Lets not waste each other's time.. everyone has their own point of view.. Whoever wants it will download it ..rest can pass..
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
3494 posts
1911 upvotes
when someone writes a clickbait hyperbolic caption the offer better be a stellar deal. this is not. the negative comments posted are justified.
May 24, 2019
284 posts
870 upvotes
sheyenne wrote: when someone writes a clickbait hyperbolic caption the offer better be a stellar deal. this is not. the negative comments posted are justified.
Absolutely correct!!
Next time I'll try to find a VPN services that pays you for a whole year for using it.. Since FREE is not stellar!!
Thanks for validating the negative comments..
Dec 29, 2015
40 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I agree OP we are here to post and get stuff that could be useful for some but may not be that appealing to others so don't give you. You did well, even though I have no plans to use VPN service but thanks for posting :)
Oct 24, 2017
121 posts
210 upvotes
@Gtaphotog Looks more like you don't understand what a VPN is and what it could be used for.

One might be looking just to change his location from a website and not try to avoid being tracked.

There are many uses and you're focusing on just one of them
Dec 15, 2017
449 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
Did anyone tried to see if this app really works?
I love finding and sharing good deals!
May 24, 2019
284 posts
870 upvotes
MOOCer wrote: Did anyone tried to see if this app really works?
I tested it, works just fine. Not sure if the deal is still available.
Dec 15, 2017
449 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
I registered yesterday, it allowed to code to go through, but in VPN panel it says 365 days, but no mention of the plan, which is weird.
I love finding and sharing good deals!
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
3401 posts
715 upvotes
Toronto
MOOCer wrote: I registered yesterday, it allowed to code to go through, but in VPN panel it says 365 days, but no mention of the plan, which is weird.
Yeah, same here, no plan attached. Are you able to get the VPN for china working? It's showing "Unknown" status? The list showing:
work-in-china.seed4.me
77.73.70.36 - Unknown
5.135.193.139 - Unknown
77.73.69.54 - Unknown
192.95.62.156 - Unknown
192.95.62.139 - Unknown
5.187.4.99 - Unknown
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2019
1205 posts
886 upvotes
Brampton
does anybody know if this can be used on mag322 iptv box ? lately some channels are disappearing wondering if something to do with isp ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)