Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[SUPER HOT] PS4 The Last of Us Remastered for $12.49 USD (digital copy)

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2015 4:46 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 30, 2011
142 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto

[SUPER HOT] PS4 The Last of Us Remastered for $12.49 USD (digital copy)

Deal Link:
Price:
http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/ ... -download/

The Last of Us remastered for $12.49 USD for the PS4.

It's a digital copy and they'll e-mail you a code to use through the PSN Store to redeem your copy. Multiple users in this reddit thread have confirmed it works.

This isn't a sale by Sony but rather a sale through GameDealDaily, and I believe this is the cheapest it's ever been.
27 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2698 posts
784 upvotes
Legit site and I ordered LOU from them a few months back. Received email with a scan of code insert from the PS4 LOU bundle. Activated without a problem.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3094 posts
3464 upvotes
Montreal
Update the title with the currency please.
Jul 17, 2014
133 posts
68 upvotes
Canada
Comes to around $15 cad, should I get it or do you guys think this is a destined Ps plus title?
Nov 2, 2007
359 posts
61 upvotes
sakonpure6 wrote: Comes to around $15 cad, should I get it or do you guys think this is a destined Ps plus title?
I can't think of a single AAA PS4 game that's been on PS+ and this game is easily worth $15 CAD or whatever it comes to so I wouldn't bother waiting.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2011
142 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
SquadG wrote: Update the title with the currency please.
Done.
sakonpure6 wrote: Comes to around $15 cad, should I get it or do you guys think this is a destined Ps plus title?
I really can't see TLoU being a PS+ title this year at all. It'll eventually be a free title for sure, but you'll be waiting 2-3 years for it. Not worth the wait at all for this amazing game.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5818 posts
5788 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
It's worth it trust me. One of the best games that I've ever played. If you haven't played it buy it NOW!
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3389 posts
476 upvotes
North Vancouver
I got it at $18 at futureshop(25 days after release) was shocked the price was so low so early.
Nov 14, 2011
162 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
This won't come for ps+ for atleast a couple of years if ever (I don't think sony AAA IPs ever do) so this is easily a really good deal
Feb 4, 2015
628 posts
2234 upvotes
Calgary, AB
daeth wrote: I can't think of a single AAA PS4 game that's been on PS+ and this game is easily worth $15 CAD or whatever it comes to so I wouldn't bother waiting.
Really? There have been lots: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_In ... America%29

Tomb Raider, Hitman, Dishonored, etc, etc. Even Sony exclusives such as inFamous and Uncharted have been free at certain points. Not to say TLoU will be free, but the game is technically 2 years old already.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2001
1014 posts
285 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
Good deal for sure! Enjoying the game so far...
Dec 26, 2010
97 posts
27 upvotes
Kitchener
I just finished this game and it's a steal at $15, so don't bother waiting. I actually can't believe it took me so long to play it.
Dec 14, 2010
293 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
Oups! Too late!
"Item limit exceeded! You cannot purchase any more copies of that item"
Dec 14, 2010
293 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
I clicked the Paypal button anyways, purchased, and immediately received the code. So, disregard the message. :-)
Aug 22, 2013
329 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
sebastienbilodeau wrote: I clicked the Paypal button anyways, purchased, and immediately received the code. So, disregard the message. :-)
Thanks a mondo!!
Dec 13, 2009
652 posts
262 upvotes
North Bay
sebastienbilodeau wrote: I clicked the Paypal button anyways, purchased, and immediately received the code. So, disregard the message. :-)
That happened with me when I purchased the game a few days
back as well, I surmise it just means you're limited to 1 copy.
Anyway, enjoy. Congrats on getting 1 of the best games of
the past decade for $15.

:D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)