Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Super Mario Odyssey (digital download) + Switch Pro Controller (bundle) - $129.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 3:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2621 posts
686 upvotes

[Walmart] Super Mario Odyssey (digital download) + Switch Pro Controller (bundle) - $129.99

Pre-order Super Mario Odyssey (Digital Download) and Pro Controller bundle from Walmart:
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nintendo-s ... 0202038409

Neither item goes on sale individually very often so a nice little deal here.

Not sure if this will sell out, but limited stock always a possibility with Nintendo.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 4th, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
50 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1702 posts
359 upvotes
Toronto
Regret missing out on pro controller deals for $50. Dont think we'll ever see it that low again
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1244 posts
504 upvotes
Vancouver
Thought about posting this, but much rather go through SDM 20x points offers (assuming buyer doesn't mind holding points).

Ends up cheaper and I get a game of my choice; physical copy to boot.
Aug 20, 2020
23 posts
8 upvotes
Lawson Heights, SK
Had a lot of fun with this game! Would definitely recommend it if you're a Mario fan and have never played it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2621 posts
686 upvotes
seafish wrote: Shows right now just 8 in stock.

Interesting that walmart stores already show stock: (might be hiding at the back before official release?)
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=4549659715
My wife happened to be out and I asked her to check our local store (Stockyards) and despite showing stock, they are not out to buy.
dekay wrote: Thought about posting this, but much rather go through SDM 20x points offers (assuming buyer doesn't mind holding points).

Ends up cheaper and I get a game of my choice; physical copy to boot.
This deal would be an absolute home run if the game was physical.
Last edited by dbdudley on Sep 4th, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4754 posts
8775 upvotes
Ottawa
dbdudley wrote: My wife happened to be out and I asked her to check our local store (Stockyards) and despite showing stock, they are not out to buy.
You might have to ask associate to check at the back for you. They are probably in the locked cage. One might not know that they are not supposed to be sold yet and give it to you. (I remember that happened with PS4 back button)
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2621 posts
686 upvotes
seafish wrote: You might have to ask associate to check at the back for you. They are probably in the locked cage. One might not know that they are not supposed to be sold yet and give it to you. (I remember that happened with PS4 back button)
Whoever was there right now knew lol
Dec 12, 2009
320 posts
203 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought one for my son around Black Friday it was $49.99 and went to buy another one and the $89.99 plus tax price is crazy! However, this is a high quality controller the rechargeable battery is still great as well
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3639 posts
3231 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Honestly this is a good deal if you actually want both and can't find (or don't have) a Shoppers with good electronics stock and you want or don't mind a digital copy.

During their F+F 20% off sales you can get a Pro Controller and a Game for $135.98+tax so if you prefer physical that's the best way to go.
Nov 29, 2011
923 posts
310 upvotes
Milton
So the controller on it's own is $90, and Odyssey is $80, so this is just Odyssey for half price, which isn't bad if you want both items, but makes me wonder if Odyssey will become a "Nintendo Select" title after this bundle anyway.