Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Petro Canada

Superworks or Glide For CarLovers $4.99 Carwashes - Ontario

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2020 2:08 am
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
2229 posts
723 upvotes
Bump. Feb is approaching. Just wondering if anybody brought their tickets to extend expiry dates?
Feb 4, 2009
119 posts
77 upvotes
UNDFTDss wrote: Bump. Feb is approaching. Just wondering if anybody brought their tickets to extend expiry dates?
They were more than willing for my 1 ticket especially if you were gonna use it right there and then. At least that was my experience. Hope it works out for everyone else as well
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
If anyone is denied an extended wash code, I suggest the argument that these should be treated exactly like a gift card and not expire.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1982 posts
298 upvotes
Markham
I had 2 tickets expiring today and they extended them both until August.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1530 posts
963 upvotes
GTA
I went to 3 different stations and they all said no there’s no way to extend the expiry.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
dpw198 wrote: I went to 3 different stations and they all said no there’s no way to extend the expiry.
That's a lie. I told them I wanted to extend this. The guy just said expired and knew exactly what to do. It might be this location but they seem more than willing to replace the ticket.
Images
  • 20200219_170026_HDR.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1530 posts
963 upvotes
GTA
MastaOogway wrote: That's a lie. I told them I wanted to extend this. The guy just said expired and knew exactly what to do. It might be this location but they seem more than willing to replace the ticket.
The attendants would rather argue with me rather than be helpful. I will never go back to these locations again.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2009
1057 posts
729 upvotes
Got denied for extension as well. This was at the Dixie and Martin Grove location, where it was bought

However the attendendant at the Hwy 7 and Weston location was going to don't for me, but realized the wash was not purchased there.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2004
1479 posts
85 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
jceezy23 wrote: Got denied for extension as well. This was at the Dixie and Martin Grove location, where it was bought

However the attendendant at the Hwy 7 and Weston location was going to don't for me, but realized the wash was not purchased there.
So they can’t or don’t want to extend these at a different location?

I got denied at the same location as well.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1533 posts
939 upvotes
Scarborough
Raven_007 wrote: So they can’t or don’t want to extend these at a different location?

I got denied at the same location as well.
It's definitely YMMV. Last night I went to a location in Keswick, they renewed only one (I had 2 more left) and told me to wash my car at their location. I wanted to change my mind, but the expiration date for the voucher was today so I had to wash my car there.

If you ask me I think some people have a target number of washes (or so) and they don't want to renew just for the sake of help.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
During this promo, some locations were telling people that expired tickets could be reprinted by them. Were any of you who were rejected now, previously told at any of the locations that rejected you, that they would reprint expired tickets?

It seems that different locations might have a different policy regarding this.
Jan 1, 2010
542 posts
576 upvotes
I bought 20 washes back in May and I realized I had about 3 more left and they expire today.

I went back to the store where I purchased them and they said they would not extend the expiry date.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1033 posts
391 upvotes
anyone reach out to petro customer service regarding this? I am also being denied with the 'expiry reprint'. shady ass sales tactic

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)