Expired Hot Deals

[Petro Canada] Superworks or Glide For CarLovers $4.99 Carwashes - Ontario

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2020 2:08 am
Sr. Member
Oct 9, 2011
966 posts
435 upvotes
GTA
I went to 3 different stations and they all said no there’s no way to extend the expiry.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2016
1265 posts
1378 upvotes
dpw198 wrote: I went to 3 different stations and they all said no there’s no way to extend the expiry.
That's a lie. I told them I wanted to extend this. The guy just said expired and knew exactly what to do. It might be this location but they seem more than willing to replace the ticket.
Images
  • 20200219_170026_HDR.jpg
Sr. Member
Oct 9, 2011
966 posts
435 upvotes
GTA
MastaOogway wrote: That's a lie. I told them I wanted to extend this. The guy just said expired and knew exactly what to do. It might be this location but they seem more than willing to replace the ticket.
The attendants would rather argue with me rather than be helpful. I will never go back to these locations again.
Sr. Member
Jun 28, 2009
913 posts
496 upvotes
Got denied for extension as well. This was at the Dixie and Martin Grove location, where it was bought

However the attendendant at the Hwy 7 and Weston location was going to don't for me, but realized the wash was not purchased there.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2004
1337 posts
20 upvotes
jceezy23 wrote: Got denied for extension as well. This was at the Dixie and Martin Grove location, where it was bought

However the attendendant at the Hwy 7 and Weston location was going to don't for me, but realized the wash was not purchased there.
So they can’t or don’t want to extend these at a different location?

I got denied at the same location as well.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 20, 2013
929 posts
417 upvotes
Scarborough
Raven_007 wrote: So they can’t or don’t want to extend these at a different location?

I got denied at the same location as well.
It's definitely YMMV. Last night I went to a location in Keswick, they renewed only one (I had 2 more left) and told me to wash my car at their location. I wanted to change my mind, but the expiration date for the voucher was today so I had to wash my car there.

If you ask me I think some people have a target number of washes (or so) and they don't want to renew just for the sake of help.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2353 upvotes
During this promo, some locations were telling people that expired tickets could be reprinted by them. Were any of you who were rejected now, previously told at any of the locations that rejected you, that they would reprint expired tickets?

It seems that different locations might have a different policy regarding this.
Member
Jan 1, 2010
387 posts
358 upvotes
I bought 20 washes back in May and I realized I had about 3 more left and they expire today.

I went back to the store where I purchased them and they said they would not extend the expiry date.
Sr. Member
Jan 11, 2010
692 posts
98 upvotes
anyone reach out to petro customer service regarding this? I am also being denied with the 'expiry reprint'. shady ass sales tactic

Top