Expired Hot Deals

[Petro Canada] Superworks or Glide For CarLovers $4.99 Carwashes - Ontario

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2020 2:08 am
Mar 17, 2009
901 posts
47 upvotes
can someone explain how the wash works if i buy 10? do they give me a wash card good for all 10 wash or is it 10 codes printed on the receipt that I have to punch in?
Oct 8, 2005
775 posts
43 upvotes
Actually most Esso have converted to Circle K and the washes now operate brushes from what I can tell.
Petro still offers touchless at most locations I've visited, my main one being near Jane and Rutherford.
Jan 1, 2010
387 posts
358 upvotes
Gnus wrote: Actually most Esso have converted to Circle K and the washes now operate brushes from what I can tell.
Petro still offers touchless at most locations I've visited, my main one being near Jane and Rutherford.
You're right about the Circle K part. However, the one I use still offers the touchless, which is why I still use them.

They currently have a deal for the summer. Only on Mondays, you can get any wash 50% off and another $2 off if you fill up gas as well. (there doesn't seem to be any dollar amount though).

The codes themselves expire at the beginning of August.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
10909 posts
3187 upvotes
Toronto
Gnus wrote: Actually most Esso have converted to Circle K and the washes now operate brushes from what I can tell.
You can choose to wash with brushes or touche-less. I use touchless all the time.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Oct 8, 2005
775 posts
43 upvotes
Really? Wow did not know that, I drove by the ones near my house and as soon as I saw brushes I went elsewhere.
Is it an option during purchase or at the code entry terminal?
Jan 13, 2017
345 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
Can you load these on a card wash card rather than paper receipts like they normally give?
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15687 posts
1746 upvotes
GTA
do you get one paper receipt for 10 washes or do you get ten receipts with different bar codes on them?
Sep 13, 2012
897 posts
471 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Just purchased 10 Superworks washes @ $4.99 at the 1081 Rutherford Rd location in Vaughan. 10 separate wash tickets - washes can’t be loaded onto the plastic cards. The promotion should be on for a couple of weeks according to the store manager so no need to rush over today.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1570 posts
905 upvotes
Ottawa
Just bought 10. Expire in feb 2020. Manager who sold them said if they expire bring them in for a new code. So YMMV for that extension. He said they don’t really have an expiry but the system forces one. Also was told they work Canada wide.
Jan 11, 2010
691 posts
98 upvotes
So these 100% should be valid for both cloth and touchless?
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
1827 posts
562 upvotes
icecoal wrote: So these 100% should be valid for both cloth and touchless?
valid at any petro canada
Nov 21, 2015
510 posts
275 upvotes
Brampton, ON
pnyknights wrote: What's the difference with super and glide wash? Seems like both use a rail system? Legit curious
I'm pretty sure the glide wash uses a conveyor belt system (not sure the exact term), whereas super wash as far as I know uses a rail system. Although, I have yet to come across a touchless Petro-Canada car wash.
Images
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
  • maxresdefault.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4489 posts
584 upvotes
Scarborough
Patel151 wrote: I'm pretty sure the glide wash uses a conveyor belt system (not sure the exact term), whereas super wash as far as I know uses a rail system. Although, I have yet to come across a touchless Petro-Canada car wash.
That's what I thought, so it's still sorta the same ie on some sort of guided path :P
Never actually noticed the glide ones though, I guess too many folks not realizing to leave it in neutral or pulling on the hand brakes
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b