Expired Hot Deals

[Petro Canada] Superworks or Glide For CarLovers $4.99 Carwashes - Ontario

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2020 2:08 am
Nov 21, 2015
502 posts
273 upvotes
Brampton, ON
pnyknights wrote: That's what I thought, so it's still sorta the same ie on some sort of guided path :P
Never actually noticed the glide ones though, I guess too many folks not realizing to leave it in neutral or pulling on the hand brakes
Innovation at its finest aha
Mar 30, 2007
329 posts
113 upvotes
ninja_warrior wrote: Does Petro offer a touchless carwash? or is it the other kind?

I currently use Esso and I would prefer touchless.
Petro does have touchless carwashes
Sep 13, 2012
897 posts
470 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Patel151 wrote: I'm pretty sure the glide wash uses a conveyor belt system (not sure the exact term), whereas super wash as far as I know uses a rail system. Although, I have yet to come across a touchless Petro-Canada car wash.
My preferred site is a touchless wash. It used to be a Sunoco so not sure whether that’s a factor.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4674 posts
1857 upvotes
Markham
Appreciate you mentioning this one, is it the glide one or the other one on the other corner?

There's two Petro's in that intersection and both have car washes...
Nov 21, 2015
502 posts
273 upvotes
Brampton, ON
evoviii wrote: Appreciate you mentioning this one, is it the glide one or the other one on the other corner?

There's two Petro's in that intersection and both have car washes...
The location OP posted is on the corner of Peter Robertson and Bramalea
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1346 posts
246 upvotes
Edmonton
thanks for posting OP
can the code be used outside of ON? i like to buy few from TO but use it in Edm.
TIA

p.s. it might be a dumb q but thought i ask anyway
Last edited by uglyguy on May 16th, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 13, 2011
62 posts
157 upvotes
I bought 10 washes today - in the north Toronto area.

They expire Feb 2020 and include free vacuum.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
3124 posts
1834 upvotes
Kitchener
I can confirm that this deal is on at the Kitchener Highland Road Petro Canada -- Purchased 10 tickets, expiry said February 2020. I might go back and buy more tickets, as it's a very good deal.

My guess is that there is competition that is driving down prices -- we have a couple shops that offer unlimited washes for like $20/month, plus free vacuum.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
3124 posts
1834 upvotes
Kitchener
bbdino wrote: basic carwash? what about the works and super works?
It's their best wash (as shown in OP's picture).
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Mar 11, 2018
293 posts
144 upvotes
On the free vacuum part, how many minutes does it activate for vacuum usage for this?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1102 posts
152 upvotes
North York
I bought 5 today - good deal for the lazy days when I don't want to get out the ol' bucket and ONR
For what it's worth, you can filter by touchless car washes on Petro's site now: https://www.petro-canada.ca/en/personal ... 39&zoom=12

I think this is new because I recall having trouble with this earlier this year and resorting to an old RFD thread to find one.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
3042 posts
1127 upvotes
Scarborough
Can we use petro points towards the purchase of the car wash?

I still think the Season car wash between 3 people is better deal comes out to $2.50 per wash but you need to wash your car every 3 days.
Oct 26, 2018
29 posts
91 upvotes
Just left Petro and got a car wash $4.99 for the $15 car wash. I was prompted when I put the code in that I could save the receipt for a free vacuum! Beautiful car wash also, brand new. Hamilton mountain Petro Canada

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)