90 posts
313 upvotes

Supplement Source Spring Sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to 80%
Retailer:
Supplementsource.ca
Supplement source has some great deals on protein powders, snacks and other supplements.

Here's a couple highlights

Musclepharm Protein Powder (2.2L) : $14.97 (reg $49)
Musclepharm protein bars (12 pack) : $14.97 (reg $39)
Protein cookies (12pack) : $14.97 reg ($39)

Lots of other great deals, and free shipping over $99
15 replies
Aug 26, 2019
225 posts
345 upvotes
Downvoted. Their sales are garbage and typically on product that is near expiring or expired. Trying to sell off expired garbage as "clearance". Last preworkout I bought from them came lumped together and dessicated and I had to request a refund.

Look at their clearance section...preworkout expired March 8th, protein bars expired march 30th, and how about some protein bars expired feb 14th?

https://www.supplementsource.ca/OWYN_On ... ars-12.htm
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1137 posts
891 upvotes
Airdrie
Ive been ordering from here for almost 10 years now.

Pretty steep discounts on supplements close to expiry.

To each their own, I personally dont mind and havent had any issues.
Apr 17, 2017
39 posts
41 upvotes
I order from these guys over the years, I did get some BCAA near date that were clumbled up and not good. Its a possibility but mostly due to a breach in the seal.

Overall most supplements are good way over the best before date. Just be aware that yes the clearance section is stuff near expiracy date, but for almost half the price versus competitors, I will continue to take these deals.

Im a happy customer!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1883 posts
1698 upvotes
Waiting for the $29 shipping deal instead of $99.
Jun 10, 2016
316 posts
221 upvotes
Brampton
I love these guys! Yes, most stuff is near expiry, but the deals are unbelievable. I've got stuff for between 50 - 80% off and never had an issue. As someone who isn't afraid to use powder or eat bars past their expiry date, you can't ask for better deals than this.
Nov 13, 2019
190 posts
309 upvotes
$25 for Quest protein bars is a major deal, assuming you're ok with the 1 flavour the sale is for. I'd order 1-2 boxes but not going to spend $99 for free shipping.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1158 posts
912 upvotes
derweissewolf wrote: Downvoted. Their sales are garbage and typically on product that is near expiring or expired. Trying to sell off expired garbage as "clearance". Last preworkout I bought from them came lumped together and dessicated and I had to request a refund.

Look at their clearance section...preworkout expired March 8th, protein bars expired march 30th, and how about some protein bars expired feb 14th?

Seems like this is the only business model they can scrimp by on.
May 14, 2013
58 posts
96 upvotes
karnige wrote: Waiting for the $29 shipping deal instead of $99.
I think you’re thinking of Supplements Canada...they have the $29 free shipping offers sometimes.
May 14, 2013
58 posts
96 upvotes
They $99 free shipping has fine print. They assess every order and if they’re not making enough money they charge you the shipping cost even if you meet the $99 threshold. I used to buy lots from them. I’ve cancelled my last three orders though because of them adding shipping costs. It’s not like I live in Nunavut...every other retailer honours their free shipping offers to my address.
I avoid dealing with them now because of their “false” advertising.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1883 posts
1698 upvotes
Bartred wrote: I think you’re thinking of Supplements Canada...they have the $29 free shipping offers sometimes.
nope they do have $29 shipping a few times a year. just have to be patient.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6774 posts
2744 upvotes
Montreal
derweissewolf wrote: Downvoted. Their sales are garbage and typically on product that is near expiring or expired. Trying to sell off expired garbage as "clearance". Last preworkout I bought from them came lumped together and dessicated and I had to request a refund.

Then don't visit the clearance section?

Supplements are good months after exp. date btw.