Careers

Supply chain management Vs Project management. Recent Graduate.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2017 1:26 pm
[OP]
Feb 21, 2014
2 posts
SCARBOROUGH

Supply chain management Vs Project management. Recent Graduate.

I am graduating with a bachelors of science in biochemistry from University of Toronto in June. I am interested in enrolling myself into supply chain management or project management post graduate programmes at Humber college or George brown college with the sole purpose of getting a job. I have no experience in either field, however, I hear that the job prospects in those fields are good. I don't what to rely on here-say which is why I am posting this thread. I would love to learn more from people who are in these fields or people who are currently enrolled in the afore mentioned post graduate programmes.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1548 posts
251 upvotes
Merc with a Mouth wrote: requested information on Seneca Accounting and Finance
My advice is to attend college if the program you wish to take is a known strength or unique. Examples would be the chef school at George Brown, Paramedic at various colleges, Information Security Degree at Seneca/Sheridan, Art school at Seneca/Sheridan, Supply Chain Management at Humber, and many other programs.
I am posting Information only. Direct your question(s) to the original poster(s).
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
Swanbeck: This is an outrage!