Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 4, 2003
514 posts
1 upvote
Aurora

Surface Pro 4 Deal

Anyone know if there will be any major discount on BD from Microsoft? I am looking for a Surface Pro 4 and there is a Surface Pro 4 Signature Bundle on Microsoft now that seems alright.

Should I wait or should I pull the trigger?
2 replies
Dec 19, 2005
331 posts
238 upvotes
Ottawa
The model in the bundle was $1399 on Black Friday, the standard type cover is $169 ($152ish with education pricing, you can also find it for around $150 on Amazon if you don't care about the colours) - the signature one is $199, the extended warranty is $150.

I honestly don't see the benefit in the signature type cover since I think it's only the material it was crafted from the normal one is good enough for me.

I don't think the Signature Bundle is a killer deal, but YMMV... I would probably wait to see what the Boxing Day deal is since I'm sure they'll release it a few days before again.

Best Buy has the i5 / 128 GB / 4 GB RAM model on for $999 on Boxing Day.

edited to remove "Black Friday" in place of "Boxing Day". I am so unprepared for Xmas
Aug 24, 2009
493 posts
125 upvotes
If you know a MSFT employee, there's a holiday refurb deal for SP3, SP4 & Surface Books. I personally don't think it's much better than the BB deal posted above; the same config refurbed is $879 vs. 999 at BB.