Expired Hot Deals

Surplusbydesign

Macbook Pro M1 2020 Model Open Box for $999.99

41 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2007
2402 posts
2005 upvotes
Markham
Thats an awesome price.
Can we get Apple care for it?
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1929 posts
1722 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I'm a Windows man through and through an even I think this is a great price
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
23717 posts
188525 upvotes
GTA
Going to pass as my 6 yr old model (bought from this same place via eBay) serves me just fine, but this is an awesome deal. These are demo units from Staples in case anyone was not aware. SurplusByDesign = StaplesBusinessDepot.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3717 posts
1228 upvotes
Belle River
I've been wanting to try but I want 16GB, hmm...
toguy wrote: Going to pass as my 6 yr old model (bought from this same place via eBay) serves me just fine, but this is an awesome deal. These are demo units from Staples in case anyone was not aware. SurplusByDesign = StaplesBusinessDepot.
Oh that makes this feel safer.
Sr. Member
Sep 28, 2015
791 posts
866 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Battery functionality cannot be guaranteed. We also cannot guarantee any warranty on all the items sold in our store.
Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4808 posts
4501 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Wow, Grade A already sold out. That was fast.
Newbie
May 24, 2018
8 posts
2 upvotes
Don't need a laptop at the moment I would definitely take advantage if I needed one! Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
1873 posts
2306 upvotes
TORONTO
Grade A OOS.
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2007
1041 posts
908 upvotes
seems better to pay 170$ more to get it new from apple with education pricing...
Jr. Member
Jan 1, 2019
105 posts
328 upvotes
Coupon is SurplusByDesign2021 fyi.

Thanks OP, been wanting to try an M1 mac. Was about to pull the trigger on one of the new 14" but they are literally double in price.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
3168 posts
3293 upvotes
Montreal
Haha this is MacBook Pro not air.... way better
Jr. Member
Jan 1, 2019
105 posts
328 upvotes
johncraven wrote: seems better to pay 170$ more to get it new from apple with education pricing...
Same spec 13" MBP is $1,569.00 from Apple Edu.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
3168 posts
3293 upvotes
Montreal
Chongus wrote: Coupon is SurplusByDesign2021 fyi.

Thanks OP, been wanting to try an M1 mac. Was about to pull the trigger on one of the new 14" but they are literally double in price.
Literally same was about to buy the new 14 inch but way overpriced for 1k ill take this
Jr. Member
Apr 6, 2008
156 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver
Deal is dead? Link doesn't work.
Last edited by j3welz on Oct 18th, 2021 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)