Surveys.RedFlagDeals.com - Paid Canadian Online Surveys, $5 when you sign up

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5568 posts
841 upvotes
Toronto

Surveys.RedFlagDeals.com - Paid Canadian Online Surveys, $5 when you sign up

You might have seen this already if you've been following some of the other survey threads but we're proud to announce that we've partnered with United Sample to launch a brand new online surveys community at Surveys.RedFlagDeals.com.

You'll get $5 just for signing up and be compensated for each online survey that you complete. The system will track your earnings and when you hit $25 in earnings you can cash out. There should be at least one survey for you to complete after you sign up, and more in many cases, but it depends on your personal profile. Some other benefits include:
  • Balances tracked by the system so you'll know exactly where your earnings are
  • Option to fill out an extended profile after signing up. You'll earn a few more dollars for completing those profile surveys
  • Percentage estimates as to whether you'd qualify for specific surveys
  • Automatic notification of new surveys as soon as they're released
  • $5 sign up bonus
This is a new partnership for us, and we're hopeful that it'll have a steady stream of surveys soon. In the future, you should also see some exclusive surveys that will just go to the Surveys.RedFlagDeals.com panel but that'll be a while yet as we're just getting started. You can sign up now:

http://surveys.redflagdeals.com/registr ... .php?P=470

and let me know if there's any questions and I'll try to answer them as best I can.
267 replies
Oct 1, 2005
258 posts
40 upvotes
Don't know if its a bug or not, but once you click a survey its gone, I clicked on one and it would not accept my postal code and now its no longer listed, the second one would not load at all and it is also now gone :confused:
2005 befirsttoplay: official xbox360 winner, Nov 6 4am
2006 wineveryhour: Accessory Prize Pack winner, Nov 17 1pm
2009 FLIP US YOUR SMILE contest! Flip MinoHD x 2
Feb 14, 2003
280 posts
106 upvotes
Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but my surveys keep crashing on the " Please wait while we process your information..." page. :\
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
1940 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto
you can't cash out until you reached $25 worth of completing surveys. :O
Jan 1, 2006
377 posts
24 upvotes
gosamburu wrote: Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but my surveys keep crashing on the " Please wait while we process your information..." page. :\
Same thing happened to me last week after I completed the survey. Never received payment for it. :(
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2009
1235 posts
139 upvotes
Montreal
The annoying thing about this is that if you missed a question or there's an anomaly in your answers, it says "Partially Complete" and you have to go do the whole thing over again basically.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5568 posts
841 upvotes
Toronto
gosamburu wrote: Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but my surveys keep crashing on the " Please wait while we process your information..." page. :\
Gigi08 wrote: Same thing happened to me last week after I completed the survey. Never received payment for it. :(
Which survey are you referring to? If there problems, we want to sort them out. If you can capture a screenshot of the error send it to support@redflagdeals.com.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10453 posts
2029 upvotes
Nowhere
Is this the same as Surveyhead? It looks similar, the FAQ is the same and even the help address is the same: support@surveyhelpcenter.com. I just signed up and now I am worried that I have jeopardized my Surveyhead account as you can only have one account.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
2104 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Derek, joined :D
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Flashfood app
Swagbucks
Jan 4, 2009
353 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
wow, I need to reach $25 before I can cash out, that's lots of hours of doing the surveys...

Thanks anyway OP.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5568 posts
841 upvotes
Toronto
Cheap Cat wrote: Is this the same as Surveyhead? It looks similar, the FAQ is the same and even the help address is the same: support@surveyhelpcenter.com. I just signed up and now I am worried that I have jeopardized my Surveyhead account as you can only have one account.
Yep, it's the same company that's behind Survey Head that we're working with United Sample. You would only be able to complete the survey in one spot (and once overall) so when you get the surveys you'll have to choose where. Otherwise, it shouldn't have any other effects.

Right now the available surveys should be the same but over time you'll see Surveys.RedFlagDeals.com surveys that won't be on Survey Head - we just need to build up enough users first :)