Expired Hot Deals

Suzy Shier

Suzy Shier: Free Prestige Card ($25 value) plus 30% off your purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2009 9:45 pm
Oct 15, 2008
55 posts
55 upvotes
RedTulips wrote: So you have to print out the coupon and give it to them in order to get the Prestige card?
No, you sign-up in the store and you get the card right a way
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2006
2581 posts
938 upvotes
GTA
you have to print out the coupon in order to get the FREE prestige card.

otherwise you have to pay for the card in store for $25.
Dec 11, 2008
355 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks! Just got mine today--not sure how useful the coupons will be (don't think I've ever spent $50 at Suzy), but I really like the metal tin they came in :P

Does anyone know if the prestige card can be stacked with the SPC card? (Obviously not for the 20% sale this weekend, but after the sale is over, will we be able to get 10% prestige + 10% SPC discount?)
Aug 21, 2008
80 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
just want to share with you all that i got rejected at the suzy shier at markville mall. lady at cash said i have to buy something in order to get it. i didnt argue with her cause suzy shier doesnt have the best stuff anyway. i just thought i would shop there more often if i had the card. its their lost!

good luck to everyone else
Jun 14, 2005
673 posts
90 upvotes
Ottawa
Picked up a card earlier tonight for my wife at St. Laurent, Ottawa. It was the first time the two salesgirls there had seen the coupon, but it was no problem.
Jul 28, 2008
676 posts
40 upvotes
GTA
mango_cake wrote: Does anyone know if the prestige card can be stacked with the SPC card? (Obviously not for the 20% sale this weekend, but after the sale is over, will we be able to get 10% prestige + 10% SPC discount?)
I think this is YMMV. When I was shopping to get the 30% I asked if I can use SPC (long shot, but why not), and she said "no, because you're already getting 30% off." So I asked can I use it other times? To that, she replied "well, not really, they're sort of the same thing." But her first answer suggested that I should be able to. Anyway, no big deal, but might as well ask before each purchase. They often refuse the SPC for any conceivable reason (not just Suzy, but retailers in general).
Sep 28, 2007
47 posts
1 upvote
thanks OP!
went yesterday to get this and buy some scarves. Cashier gave me 30% off but didn't give me my prestige card. I had to ask for it after I paid. They gave me a free plaid wallet and coupons as well.
Dec 11, 2008
355 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
givemeferreros wrote: thanks OP!
went yesterday to get this and buy some scarves. Cashier gave me 30% off but didn't give me my prestige card. I had to ask for it after I paid. They gave me a free plaid wallet and coupons as well.
Huh, I specifically asked for the free wallet because I knew it comes with a prestige card. Cashier refused, saying "that's for something else"...no biggie, I wasn't really expecting to get that freebie, but I guess this is YMMV.

They wouldn't let me stack the SPC on top of the 30% either (understandable). I don't know about regular prices though...on the back of the prestige card it says it can't be used in conjunction with any other discount card, so maybe not. I'll try it next time anyways though. :P

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)