186 upvotes
Toronto

MLB Majestic Replica Toronto Blue Jays Jersey's - $39.99

Price:
$39.99
Retailer:
SVP Sports
Picture here

Not sure if this is all stores but saw Replica Blue Jays Jersey's at SVP Sports at Finch and Mccowan in Woodside Square. Was shocked to see this discounted so low. Now is your chance to get a jersey despite the Jays re-building. Lots of sizes still available.

They seem like the replicas sold at official shops
Last edited by Ogata on Aug 22nd, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heat 43-0-0
16 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
4011 posts
1698 upvotes
M-Arkham
pongster wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 6:54 pm
SVP is used right?
nah, their stuff is new, sometime they just have a bunch of old stock stuff from somewhere for cheap.

You won't find newer nike/addidas style at SVP, no Boost, no React stuff.
2x Zoomer $36 for 4GB and unlimited Can wide txt/talk
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide Pulse
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2009
4011 posts
1698 upvotes
M-Arkham
No player's name, just straight up majestic coolbase. Comes in both white n blue, no grey, no special days like Canada day red or mother day pink letter. Next best thing to get if u can't find a clearance tulo, Sanchez or Stroman jersey at National sport for $40
Images
  • IMG_20190822_194508.jpg
  • IMG_20190822_194505.jpg
2x Zoomer $36 for 4GB and unlimited Can wide txt/talk
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide Pulse
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1225 posts
71 upvotes
For those that are wondering why these are all going on sale of a sudden even though they are brand new; it is because Nike is becoming the new sponsor of all MLB jerseys starting next season (it is a 10 year deal); so the Majestic ones are being slowly phased out of stock right now (kind of like how NBA jerseys switched from Adidas to Nike few yrs ago). So look out for similar sales to happen soon at the likes of Sportchek, Jays Shop, etc. As well.

AFAIK there won’t be any noticeable redesigns for most teams due to this change, so most likely all that will change is the brand logo on the sleeve/tags and the material (the cool base will probably change to dri-fit)... shouldn’t be an issue to most people. The quality is decent on these cool base replicas too, so this is a good deal for any fans who’d like to pick one up for cheap.
Last edited by EM_K19 on Aug 22nd, 2019 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
6814 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
EM_K19 wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 11:19 pm
For those that are wondering why these are all going on sale of a sudden even though they are brand new; it is because Nike is becoming the new sponsor of all MLB jerseys starting next season (it is a 10 year deal); so the Majestic ones are being slowly phased out of stock right now (kind of like how NBA jerseys switched from Adidas to Nike few yrs ago). So look out for similar sales to happen soon at the likes of Sportchek, Jays Shop, etc. As well.

AFAIK there won’t be any noticeable redesigns for most teams due to this change, so most likely all that will change is the brand logo on the sleeve and the tags... shouldn’t be an issue to most people. The quality is decent on these cool base replicas too, so this is a good deal for any fans who’d like to pick one up for cheap.
I knew it!!! Better get mine with Doc's number patching on the back before Jays shop says no
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3831 posts
2159 upvotes
I swore you could get lettering done at sportchek
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1225 posts
71 upvotes
Ogata wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 11:24 pm
I knew it!!! Better get mine with Doc's number patching on the back before Jays shop says no
Has Doc reached the “team ambassador” status for jerseys like Alomar and Carter yet? I know the rules is that you cannot customize with former/retired players unless you have that status, but since Doc got into HOF I was wondering if they allow him now (then again even if they did, you’d have to get it in our current jersey design which he never actually played in... since they havent retroed the old blue/red or the “black jays” jerseys yet).

Jays shop is especially anal with that rule which is understandable since they’re the official merchandiser, but I do know few Sportcheks/independent sporting goods stores that are willing to do it for you “under the table” sort of speak... (I know this this one sportchek locally that customized several Vlad Jr. jerseys before he even came up, and a Bautista jersey long after he was gone... lol).
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
6814 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
witenite wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 11:48 pm
I swore you could get lettering done at sportchek
You are right but not sure if its the same..
Heat 43-0-0
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
6814 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
EM_K19 wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 11:52 pm
Has Doc reached the “team ambassador” status for jerseys like Alomar and Carter yet? I know the rules is that you cannot customize with former/retired players unless you have that status, but since Doc got into HOF I was wondering if they allow him now (then again even if they did, you’d have to get it in our current jersey design which he never actually played in... since they havent retroed the old blue/red or the “black jays” jerseys yet).

Jays shop is especially anal with that rule which is understandable since they’re the official merchandiser, but I do know few Sportcheks/independent sporting goods stores that are willing to do it for you “under the table” sort of speak... (I know this this one sportchek locally that customized several Vlad Jr. jerseys before he even came up, and a Bautista jersey long after he was gone... lol).
Wow another anal rule... they also don't customize the previous blue replica jerseys time to call the Jays Shop to find out..hope they will doesn't make sense and there is no HOF merchandise......yet
Heat 43-0-0
Jul 18, 2019
20 posts
3 upvotes
EM_K19 wrote:

AFAIK there won’t be any noticeable redesigns for most teams due to this change, so most likely all that will change is the brand logo on the sleeve/tags and the material (the cool base will probably change to dri-fit)... shouldn’t be an issue to most people. The quality is decent on these cool base replicas too, so this is a good deal for any fans who’d like to pick one up for cheap.
Thanks for posting this! Not a Jays fan, but I'll keep an eye out for discounts on Red Sox jerseys now that I know. Love to get myself a Betts one.
Jun 3, 2016
185 posts
47 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
Anyone know where I can get the lettering done on this Jersey? What is the usual cost
With time, everything will go on sale...
Mar 23, 2004
38103 posts
4270 upvotes
Markham
EM_K19 wrote:

AFAIK there won’t be any noticeable redesigns for most teams due to this change, so most likely all that will change is the brand logo on the sleeve/tags and the material (the cool base will probably change to dri-fit)... shouldn’t be an issue to most people.
Wow, i was about to say that it was UA who is becoming the new uniform supplier, but just found out that they backed out!

The Nike swoosh will likely appear on the front of the jerseys (instead of the sleeve) like the ones in NPB:

Quite ugly imo.
Images
  • 03201014_550b747ae7824.jpg
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
6814 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote:
Aug 27th, 2019 11:39 pm
Wow, i was about to say that it was UA who is becoming the new uniform supplier, but just found out that they backed out!

The Nike swoosh will likely appear on the front of the jerseys (instead of the sleeve) like the ones in NPB:

Quite ugly imo.
If it helps i was in the jays shop at eatons and no clearance on the plain replicas aside from ex players
Heat 43-0-0
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
6814 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
Jaegerjaque wrote:
Aug 27th, 2019 11:29 pm
Anyone know where I can get the lettering done on this Jersey? What is the usual cost
At the official Jay's Shop its 60 bucks + tax and you can't do Hall of Famers such as Alomar...I got mine done in Halladay but YMMV...was at first refused because of some 1 year deal the family signed with the Jays and had to get a manager to call the Rogers Center Store who then checked with his manager and got the ok as the 1 year deal was with the fanatics stuff....but they are now selling Hall of Fame Halladay jerseys with the HOF patch....
Heat 43-0-0