Expired Hot Deals

SVP sports

Oakley Cycling Jerseys and Bibs

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2020 1:15 pm
Mar 14, 2018
110 posts
174 upvotes
I got the grey bib shorts and have no issues with transparency yet (although I am sure that might change if they get wet).

As a side note, SVP has been great to deal with. They were able to combine two orders into one for me to save on shipping. One item was missing from my order and they were super attentive to that as well.

If anyone has any medium bib shorts or large jerseys to sell let me know.
Nov 30, 2013
305 posts
310 upvotes
NB
If anyone was on the fence about these you misses a fantastic deal. Went for a 125 KM ride and they are SUPER comfortable and as good as my bibs costing MUCH more. I am a big guy @200 lbs and the 2xl is snug but kept everything in place (which is the point anyway).
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2187 posts
575 upvotes
They had the grey/white bib shorts in stock. Not an ideal colour but for $40 I’ll take a chance even if they just become Zwift shorts.
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
Mar 19, 2008
530 posts
568 upvotes
Any comments on bib sizing? The Oakley website sizing tool says I'm a medium at 5'8½" and 145 lbs. I wear medium in DeMarchi and DeSoto bibs. I wore a large in the one pair of Assos bibs that I owned over 15 years ago.
Jan 28, 2013
320 posts
324 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP.

Went for a gray medium. I’m a small Ralpha at 5’7” 155lb.

If it’s too tight I have a friend that is 5’4” and 120lb lmao.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1075 posts
772 upvotes
Calgary
well they are out of mediums now. went with a large. based on the reviews here https://www.westernbikeworks.com/produc ... -bib-short seems like it fits a bit snug because these are "race fit".
Tip 1: Anybody can mark a deal as expired on the web. Instructions
Tip 2: You can search Google for "item name site:forums.redflagdeals.com" to find old/relevant threads. Instructions
Nov 30, 2013
305 posts
310 upvotes
NB
laprade_a wrote: Any comments on bib sizing? The Oakley website sizing tool says I'm a medium at 5'8½" and 145 lbs. I wear medium in DeMarchi and DeSoto bibs. I wore a large in the one pair of Assos bibs that I owned over 15 years ago.
I find mine fit similar to Castelli body paint bibs I have. So Italian sizing for sure. I have cheap Chinese ones I use for Zwift in a similar size that are looser LOL. I guarantee if I see these on sale again I am going to stock up.
Oct 27, 2004
336 posts
375 upvotes
Toronto
Some of $20 bips are back... good padding and fit right. Love it and really worth every penny Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2187 posts
575 upvotes
Sandman wrote: Some of $20 bips are back... good padding and fit right. Love it and really worth every penny Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
My wife is going to kill me Face With Tears Of Joy
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
Oct 28, 2019
169 posts
117 upvotes
In for a couple jerseys and a couple bib shorts.

Sizing seemed a bit confusing so I just went with my usuals... fingers crossed

Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
2853 posts
845 upvotes
5 7 145 lbs, ordered a few items in Medium, hope they fit! $20 shipping to BC...
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2187 posts
575 upvotes
Deals Deals Deals wrote: 5 7 145 lbs, ordered a few items in Medium, hope they fit! $20 shipping to BC...
I'm 5 10" and 170ish I wear medium for everything even my euro cut stuff. So we'll see figure i can resell at no loss worst case.
Feb 18, 2009
431 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Bought my first road bike a few weeks ago and missed the previous sale. Grabbed two bibs for in store pickup.

Edit: was browsing the site and found more colours and bought more!
Nov 30, 2013
305 posts
310 upvotes
NB
I am in for 2 more pair. 125 km the other day on my fat a$$ in these and they were great !
Nov 13, 2018
842 posts
1879 upvotes
Thanks OP. This is a great deal. Bibs are so expensive. I just winged it for size and whatnot. Fingers crossed.
Apr 19, 2017
122 posts
11 upvotes
Also took a guess at sizing some bibs. Looks like they can be returned in store so no harm no foul.
Mar 1, 2014
63 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
stimy wrote: Was looking for padded bike shorts, the not-so-ballhugger type, and coming across great deals on other stuff , almost too good.

For those of you who shopped here before, how legit is this place?

https://www.svpsports.ca/products/oakle ... 921129-02e
I ordered 2 jerseys and a bib from here last time they were on sale and very happy with them. I ordered an XL, and they're a little bit snug (I'm usually XL in cycling jerseys) but not bad by any means. Would order from this sale again if I needed more pieces :)
Jul 31, 2015
632 posts
382 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP!

Got a $20 jersey and bib. Shipping to Vancouver was about $19.
Apr 24, 2018
112 posts
81 upvotes
got one of the $20 bibs yesterday, but a cancellation email just came in :/

blah

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)