Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SVP sports

Oakley Cycling Jerseys and Bibs

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2020 1:15 pm
Sep 16, 2012
261 posts
296 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
If any of you fellas are returning any of those $20 jerseys (XL) or bibs (L), I'd love to take them off your hands at cost (pickup here in Toronto). Please PM me...
Nov 30, 2013
511 posts
634 upvotes
NB
wild_warren wrote: I'm kind of chubby/husky guy and my quads are kind of jacked. I wear XL tights in Nike and these Oakley ones were uncomfortably tight.
The 2XL was perfect fit for me. I have a buddy who actually went up to 3XL because 2XL was too tight for him.
What ever the size you need to feel comfortable. I prefer them on the tighter side because I am on and off my saddle a lot. Nuttin' worse than sitting after a big climb just to squash the fellas. I am 6' and 200 - 210 lbs. My thighs are 23"-24" and wear a 2XL
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4560 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
There are some more bibs and tops online if anyone wants...
Jul 18, 2015
23 posts
5 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
There are some nuts buying all the stock and re-selling them with a $30 markup on Facebook. Saw one on a road cycling specific group and he disabled comments
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
cessnabmw wrote: There are some more bibs and tops online if anyone wants...
Restock is selling out fast.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9826 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Lovejusthatee wrote: There are some nuts buying all the stock and re-selling them with a $30 markup on Facebook. Saw one on a road cycling specific group and he disabled comments
People will pay that much for it?
Jaytee wrote: Restock is selling out fast.
Wow. I checked, M was available. And I click again, only XL available. It really is selling out fast.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Feb 18, 2009
587 posts
529 upvotes
Toronto
I got an order with XL black red and blue bib shorts coming in... If anyone bought the same in XXL and wants to trade, I'd be open to it.
Black/Red: 442422 465
Blue: 442422 6B2
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2550 posts
1011 upvotes
I got mine today. If you wear any italian branded stuff (Castelli, Sportful, etc.) the sizing is the same. I ordered M in bib shorts and jersey and both fit great. Same size I wear in my other cycling gear.

The grey bibs are....something. My wife told me i have to shave everything if i want to wear them out of the house Face With Tears Of Joyso I think they're going to just be indoor trainer shorts.
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
Nov 21, 2008
765 posts
318 upvotes
My order is ready for pick up.
I ordered two size medium bibs and will return one pair.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Jawbreakers and the Colourblock. If one is "better" than the other, I would prefer to keep the better one. The Jawbreaker is charcoal which I like less than the black colourblock.

Thanks for your help :)
Nov 30, 2013
511 posts
634 upvotes
NB
sunnycnm5 wrote: Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Jawbreakers and the Colourblock. If one is "better" than the other
Curious about this as well
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9826 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
It is such a pain to pickup. There is always a long line up and expect to be standing outside for 1 hr or more.
Lots of big family coming for family day.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Nov 13, 2018
906 posts
2000 upvotes
Got mine today. 2x Large in the Colourblock non premium ($19.99)

One jawbreaker premium XL ($39.99)
They both fit quite similar actually, and they fit me well, definitely more on the aero side.
I'm 5'11 160lb slim build with longer legs.

The premium does seem a better quality bib. The Chamois in it feels different though and seems to expose you more in the front.

Disclaimer: I've yet to do a ride in either, so this is just standing fit.
Nov 21, 2008
765 posts
318 upvotes
Update:

I couldn't notice any differences between the colourblock and the jawbreaker so I returned the jawbreaker (my jawbreaker was in charcoal and I thought it looked worse than the black colourblock).

I tried the bibs on when I got home.

I wear a size medium for all my other bibs (Asian and European brands) and think the Oakley size medium is also the right size for me. The fit of these bibs is not great. The legs are longer than my other bibs but the straps feel shorter.
The bibs (and chamois) don't feel very comfortable or seem particularly well made. I can't imagine anyone ever paying $100+ for these.
For reference, these bibs feel slightly inferior to my Decathlon ones ($45) and moderately inferior to my Spexcel (Aliexpress) ones ($28).

For anyone looking for cheap bibs, if you are willing to wait for shipping, I highly recommend you just order Spexcel ones.
Feb 18, 2009
587 posts
529 upvotes
Toronto
They messed up my colourblock bib order and sent me two blue ones instead one blue and one black/red
Someone on here receive two XL black/red bib shorts? lol
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2004
1481 posts
1015 upvotes
Did my first metric century and these bibs are super comfortable! Everything hurts except my butt! Only regret is not buying more than one. :) Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
3036 posts
1205 upvotes
First time trying bibs, how tight should it be around the crotch? Tried mine on and it's pretty tight maybe should have gotten a size up argh.
Jul 31, 2015
915 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Got the jersey and bib today.

Just FYI, I am 5"11, 220 lbs, 36 waist and the XXL size jersey/bib are snug fit. I think the XL size would have been too small. I usually wear L for normal shirts.

Saved $180+! Thank again OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2015
1158 posts
1336 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Ugh that $20 shipping doesn't kill the aero backpack deal but I hate paying 50% of an item on shipping. Fml
May 6, 2010
48 posts
6 upvotes
Got the XL grey premium jersey and XL black premium bib and it’s too small for me. Anyone in Vancouver happen to have XXL and want to exchange for a smaller size? Or I can also sell them for what I paid for. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
3036 posts
1205 upvotes
Deals Deals Deals wrote: First time trying bibs, how tight should it be around the crotch? Tried mine on and it's pretty tight maybe should have gotten a size up argh.
Tried the bib on a ride tonight and it actually fits! Doesn't fit tight when riding. Could definitely feel the difference the cushion makes.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)