Toronto Maple Leafs Authentic Jerseys $89-$98 with Free Trucker Hat

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2021 4:12 pm
[OP]
Aug 2, 2015
28 posts
53 upvotes
Ontario

[SVP Sports] Toronto Maple Leafs Authentic Jerseys $89-$98 with Free Trucker Hat

Deal Link:
Price:
$89-$98
Savings:
45-60%
Retailer:
SVP Sports
More offers from SVP Sports
Just in time for the playoffs SVP is selling Authentic Adidas Leafs jerseys for $89-$98 (10% off coupon automatically applied at checkout) for blank and stitched respectively. Fanatics jerseys also on sale for $69.99. Free trucker ball cap also included!

Edit: this deal is particularly good for those looking for Matthews and Marner Jerseys. Tavares and Blanks are discounted even more at National Sports (depending on sizing availability)
Last edited by imamor on May 12th, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
90 replies
Jan 2, 2017
409 posts
444 upvotes
ASharp wrote: If you're considering the Tavares jersey from SVP, National Sports is clearing out their inventory and has the same jersey for only $75.

https://www.nationalsports.com/products ... ersey-blue

They also have some blank and Fanatics jerseys for cheap as well but sizes are limited.
JT jersey is without the captain C, according to pictures. Probably from when he first joined, which is probably why it's on clearance now
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
4897 posts
2165 upvotes
Scarborough
Nev007 wrote: JT jersey is without the captain C, according to pictures. Probably from when he first joined, which is probably why it's on clearance now
Well, National Sports is shutting down which is why they're trying to get rid of inventory. Also, I picked one up last week and it does have the C on it. This was my concern as well but I guess the image is just old or something. YMMV I suppose?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2450 posts
835 upvotes
GTA
Wait till second round of playoff and u get further 50% off ..

I hope they win one cup in next 5 years
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Oct 16, 2007
718 posts
651 upvotes
Montr
If i were a leafs fan, i'd wait till after they lose to Montreal to get an extra 50-75% off.
Dec 22, 2012
500 posts
304 upvotes
Mississauga
just in time for fathers day too. thank you!
Dec 15, 2006
975 posts
570 upvotes
Ottawa
frederixx wrote: If i were a leafs fan, i'd wait till after they lose to Montreal to get an extra 50-75% off.
We might all be dead by then.
Jun 6, 2008
294 posts
73 upvotes
Fantastic deal. Ordered a white Matthews jersey. Already have a blue Tavares (sans C). Added a couple small items to get to 100 bucks for free shipping (I am not in Ontario).
Jul 16, 2019
183 posts
248 upvotes
ASharp wrote: Well, National Sports is shutting down which is why they're trying to get rid of inventory. Also, I picked one up last week and it does have the C on it. This was my concern as well but I guess the image is just old or something. YMMV I suppose?
Did yours have the ugly black adidas button? The picture shows the adidas button...
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
4897 posts
2165 upvotes
Scarborough
Chonksplonket wrote: Did yours have the ugly black adidas button? The picture shows the adidas button...
No, the one I got does not have the black button at the bottom. I think they stopped putting that on after the first year adidas started making jerseys for the league or something like that.
Mar 8, 2017
146 posts
60 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
ordered thanks OP
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
2634 posts
264 upvotes
sweet. thanks for the post! got an AM34 one.

i assume the hat will just be packaged w/ the order. as there wasn't a promo code or anything to add onto the order.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
1912 posts
345 upvotes
North York
FYI Winners/Marshalls are selling them JTs at $60 a pop.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1622 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto
Additional $10 just to get the stitching of name and number? REALLY? Or are they just printed?
Dec 10, 2007
359 posts
111 upvotes
Nev007 wrote: JT jersey is without the captain C, according to pictures. Probably from when he first joined, which is probably why it's on clearance now
My JT came with a C. Might be luck of the draw.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2007
4897 posts
2165 upvotes
Scarborough
brutal wrote: FYI Winners/Marshalls are selling them JTs at $60 a pop.
Are these the Adidas jerseys though or the cheaper Fanatics jerseys? I suspect they may from Fanatics.
Oct 16, 2009
22 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought a blank jersey from National Sports with the intentions of customizing it. Does anybody know if the nameplate/numbers on the authentic Jerseys from SVP are heat pressed or stitched? Might be worth buying that if it's less than getting a blank customized.
May 20, 2003
578 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto
These jerseys are probably going to get more expensive after each round of the playoffs. Guaranteed to get past 2 rounds as the North Division is pretty weak. Montreal is so weak that they barely even made it in, it's like they didn't even want to be in the playoffs. Once we get to Edmonton in the 2nd round, the Leafs already have had their number all season. Just shut down McDavid and it's game over for that team.