Expired Hot Deals

[Swagbucks and Drop] CIBC Air Canada AC Conversion Visa Prepaid Card - Get a reward valued at $50-$65

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2020 11:09 am
Jan 7, 2017
107 posts
36 upvotes
The card works great however word of caution about drop and cibc - had issue twice with them rewarding the points - had to follow up numerous times to have hem manually added to my account
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9024 posts
467 upvotes
Toronto
Still have $100 USD in the prepaid visa card, and don't think will use it for purchase soon. What's easy way to withdraw the money in Canada (with any fee?) ?
Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3959 posts
5469 upvotes
Montreal
can2000 wrote: Still have $100 USD in the prepaid visa card, and don't think will use it for purchase soon. What's easy way to withdraw the money in Canada (with any fee?) ? Thanks

Easiest: CIBC ATM with 2.5 % conversion fee on top of regular exchange fee. You will be left with a small balance.
You don't know any snowbird going south?
Shop on Amazon.COM or AliExpress?
Don't you have a VPN bill to pay in USD?
Netflix US?
Become a customer of VoIP.ms which charges in USD.
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9024 posts
467 upvotes
Toronto
Temporel wrote: Easiest: CIBC ATM with 2.5 % conversion fee on top of regular exchange fee. You will be left with a small balance.
You don't know any snowbird going south?
Shop on Amazon.COM or AliExpress?
Don't you have a VPN bill to pay in USD?
Netflix US?
Become a customer of VoIP.ms which charges in USD.
Thanks!
Just ordered something on ebay.ca for USD $17.32, but got charged USD $18.32 on the prepaid Visa. So they charged USD $1 service fee each time? Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
10519 posts
3953 upvotes
LOL ... I got the email from them ... They brought back the ability to load Canadian dollars onto the card again .. but using the bill payment method ....... and NOT with credit card(s) :)
Jul 7, 2013
339 posts
503 upvotes
Darkman wrote: LOL ... I got the email from them ... They brought back the ability to load Canadian dollars onto the card again .. but using the bill payment method ....... and NOT with credit card(s) :)
I got the email too and was confused as to what it meant - after reading your post, I think I get it: can't get credit card pts by adding funds now, only thru banks/FI.

I have $8.90CAD on it still - guess my best use of this would be to "pay"/transfer $1.10 to it from my bank account, and then go to CIBC ATM to withdraw the $10?
I'd also get an entry into their incentive lottery...LOL!

Noticed I have $9.52USD on it so guess will use it to buy gas next time I drop down to the States.

cheers,
:)