• May 4th, 2020 11:56 pm
[OP]
Apr 26, 2009
157 posts
152 upvotes

Reedeeming SB- Amazon gift cards

Retailer:
Swagbucks
Signed up to swagbucks a few weeks back. Basically I got that 500SB is worth $5,

Since I have been on swagbucks, amazon gift cards are "on sale" for 25% so that you get $5 gift card for 375SB instead of 500SB.

Question: Is it a limited time only sales (should I redeem before the sales end? any idea when would that be?) or is this offer always on?
3 replies
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
12475 posts
5023 upvotes
Milli3 wrote: Signed up to swagbucks a few weeks back. Basically I got that 500SB is worth $5,

Since I have been on swagbucks, amazon gift cards are "on sale" for 25% so that you get $5 gift card for 375SB instead of 500SB.

Question: Is it a limited time only sales (should I redeem before the sales end? any idea when would that be?) or is this offer always on?
That sale was / is on for quite a while already ..... other than that, we, mere mortals on here, can't predict the future. :)

P.S.

You should keep in mind next time ... Swagbucks related discussions are posted in Swagbucks related discussion mega thread around here ...

Here: merged-swagbucks-free-gift-cards-other-prizes-689380/
[OP]
Apr 26, 2009
157 posts
152 upvotes
Darkman wrote: That sale was / is on for quite a while already ..... other than that, we, mere mortals on here, can't predict the future. :)

P.S.

You should keep in mind next time ... Swagbucks related discussions are posted in Swagbucks related discussion mega thread around here ...

Here: merged-swagbucks-free-gift-cards-other-prizes-689380/
Thanks. cant believe that there's a thread on swagbucks that's been going on for more than 10 years. :)