Nov 16, 2013
365 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto

40% off most items until April 19 + Free shipping on all orders

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Swarovski
Didn't see a post here so thought I'd share since my friends and I are all taking advantage. Swarovski has 40% off most items online until April 19th + free shipping on all orders. I looked in my past email alerts, and they haven't had a sale including this many items before. You can also add a gift bag and personalized greeting card for free.

Items ship from Germany and go through the US but it's very fast - arrived in ~3 days to Toronto.
Good gift for the ladies in your life considering Mother's Day is coming up! (or maybe you're socially isolated from your bae and want to send them love by mail).

Make sure you stay on the Canadian site to see the correct prices. I had it flip back and forth on me between Canada and US, especially when clicking through Rakuten.
16 replies
Jan 27, 2016
48 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Got something for the wife. Tyvm sir.
Apr 26, 2010
327 posts
1455 upvotes
BC
No riflescopes or binos on that site :(
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1993 posts
1222 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks op. Ordered something.

But what a stupid online ordering portal. It keeps "fixing my address" to at a unit number infront of my home and does not let you get around it (on mobile at least, even in desktop view). So had to ship it to parents place just to be safe.

Not sure where it's getting this address, it does not exist in Canada Post verify tool that other sites use.
Oct 7, 2015
542 posts
453 upvotes
Vanier, ON
How long does it take to get 10% sign up coupon ? Can it be used on sale items ?
[OP]
Nov 16, 2013
365 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
x8ssJoe wrote: How long does it take to get 10% sign up coupon ? Can it be used on sale items ?
I made a new account last Wednesday and unfortunately never got a coupon. I wouldn't count on it arriving.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3225 posts
3024 upvotes
thx OP bought some stuff ....Rakuten has 2% ...but it redirected to the USA site by mistake .....so ended up not using it ...but in theory should work
Jun 22, 2004
378 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
x8ssJoe wrote: How long does it take to get 10% sign up coupon ? Can it be used on sale items ?
The sign up coupon is WELCOME but it’s not valid on sale items.
[OP]
Nov 16, 2013
365 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
pongster wrote: thx OP bought some stuff ....Rakuten has 2% ...but it redirected to the USA site by mistake .....so ended up not using it ...but in theory should work
Same - I don't even know if Rakuten worked. But if it doesn't happen automatically I'll submit a "where's my cash back" request.

I've already ordered 5 things for myself lol. I am singlehandedly propping up the world economy.
May 10, 2008
605 posts
516 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP, I've been eyeing that sparkly phone case for awhile!

Had some issues with the address part as well. What's the point of having a space for the unit number if the system won't accept it? >_<
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2007
2288 posts
341 upvotes
Edmonton
Ordered last weekend and my order has still not shipped.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2660 posts
969 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks op. That Batman and Darth Vader figurine looks dope.
[solicitation removed]
Banned
Dec 17, 2017
1014 posts
1051 upvotes
It's all just cubic zirconium right? Or is it just plain old glass or quartz?
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1458 posts
1297 upvotes
Would like to get my partner a case for her phone, do any cases for other phones fit the XR?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1993 posts
1222 upvotes
Kitchener
polypep wrote: Ordered last weekend and my order has still not shipped.
Mind just shipped and it's coming from Germany. Really hope there is no tax or duty charges.. was expecting it to ship from within Canada.

Edit: also I'm dumb and didn't read the OP about Germany.
Mar 4, 2006
123 posts
323 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. I made an order on April 17 and was really sweating about whether it would get delivered in time for Mother's Day. But I'm happy to report that it finally arrived today (2 weeks) despite the COVID delays.