30 posts
33 upvotes

Swarovski Up to 50% off Sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to 50%
Retailer:
Swarovski Canada
Swarovski Canada has a decent sale going on. I have picked up few things for my mom and my girlfriend.

This might be a good chance for someone has any celebration and anniversary coming up.

Cheers.

https://www.swarovski.com/en_GB-CA/

P.S
The link address is right but can't get the URL works properly for some reason :( Please just copy the address and Google it. Sorry all.
Last edited by kyeqqw on Jun 9th, 2020 9:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
15 replies
[OP]
Apr 26, 2020
30 posts
33 upvotes
Yeah. The link address itself is right, can't get the URL works right for some reason...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
5718 posts
2263 upvotes
Canuckland
kyeqqw wrote: Yeah. The link address itself is right, can't get the URL works right for some reason...
I looked it up and the first hit was the American website
Apr 5, 2009
846 posts
208 upvotes
funny, I ordered last week for my crystal anniversary. unfortunately, no shipping confirmation yet and I have 2 days to go... guess I'm screwed.
[OP]
Apr 26, 2020
30 posts
33 upvotes
DealCanuck wrote: I looked it up and the first hit was the American website
Yeah. I had no problem getting into Canadian Site and confirmed all their price is in CAD.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2005
1366 posts
72 upvotes
RFD affiliate links get more and more garbage and useless every day.
[OP]
Apr 26, 2020
30 posts
33 upvotes
soupmaster666 wrote: RFD applies affiliate codes to every address posted. In this case the affiliate linking website is breaking the URL.
Any suggestions to fix that?
Oct 4, 2011
36 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
i know people like my aunt that collected like a hundred of these 20 years ago. what is it worth now ? a quarter or it ?
Feb 6, 2016
491 posts
315 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Lechero wrote: i know people like my aunt that collected like a hundred of these 20 years ago. what is it worth now ? a quarter or it ?
lol , i believe it is worth nothing ,swarovski selling brand name no more no less
Jun 8, 2020
5 posts
3 upvotes
Yeah I wouldn't recommend either. I bought a necklace a couple of months ago and it did not fit nicely. Way too small. The customer team is so bad. No effort was made to fix the problem. Basically told me to ship it back on my cost(20 bucks) and place an order again. Haven't even been credited the refund yet. (Can't return in store for online purchases apparently either)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
5718 posts
2263 upvotes
Canuckland
hagopb wrote: lol , i believe it is worth nothing ,swarovski selling brand name no more no less
They do look good and they dig the brand itself, it's great when you run out of ideas for a birthday present
Dec 29, 2007
461 posts
216 upvotes
Lechero wrote: i know people like my aunt that collected like a hundred of these 20 years ago. what is it worth now ? a quarter or it ?
Did she collect them because she liked them or was this an investment?