Hot Deals

[Swarovski] Swarovski 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 11:48 pm
10 replies
Jan 3, 2018
76 posts
23 upvotes
I just hate their customer service and their painful return process...I shop at Costco or some other shop but never at the official Swarovski shop.
Just ask the question...don't worry what people will think...they are the same idiots who made you ask this question !!!
Jul 13, 2006
303 posts
50 upvotes
Calgary
My experience exactly with their customer service.

Stopped shopping from them for 10 years.
freeduty wrote:
Jun 18th, 2019 3:27 pm
I just hate their customer service and their painful return process...I shop at Costco or some other shop but never at the official Swarovski shop.
Dec 28, 2004
679 posts
73 upvotes
Montreal
Unfortunately this product is currently not available.

After 6-7 attemps I give up, nothing good in stock
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2357 posts
1532 upvotes
freeduty wrote:
Jun 18th, 2019 3:27 pm
Thx for the headsup ..... I guess we cannot take it back to a store? What's the process? Why is it painful?
Jan 3, 2018
76 posts
23 upvotes
When you take it back to return...staff will find a million reasons to not take it back...even if you pass that level, then they will rudely reject your return and move on to next customer. I had to literally shout at these people to take it back !!!
Just ask the question...don't worry what people will think...they are the same idiots who made you ask this question !!!
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
3732 posts
1029 upvotes
I don't know why people buy fake stones.
Aug 10, 2013
298 posts
159 upvotes
Mississauga
vivibaby wrote:
Jun 18th, 2019 6:03 pm
I agree!
I do like to receive gift -fake stones.
Apr 18, 2019
124 posts
200 upvotes
Montreal
vivibaby wrote:
Jun 18th, 2019 6:03 pm
Diamonds are not rare at all and absolutely worthless (as per Adam ruins everything), everyone knows this by now. But jeweler stores are still open. Go figure.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2454 posts
2511 upvotes
Montreal
Leshaundon wrote:
Jun 18th, 2019 6:31 pm
Diamonds are not rare at all and absolutely worthless (as per Adam ruins everything), everyone knows this by now. But jeweler stores are still open. Go figure.

Thanks for the reference about "Why Engagement Rings Are a Scam - Adam Ruins Everything" a must see 4 minutes video if you are thinking of dropping 2 months salary on an engagement ring. (And don't look if you already bought one.)
[OP]
Jan 25, 2008
928 posts
301 upvotes
Montréal
Temporel wrote:
Jun 18th, 2019 8:41 pm
Thanks for the reference about "Why Engagement Rings Are a Scam - Adam Ruins Everything" a must see 4 minutes video if you are thinking of dropping 2 months salary on an engagement ring. (And don't look if you already bought one.)
Dont buy retail. Diamonds hold their value. I beat the diamond game by buying a used diamond that i can now turn around and sell at almost the same price.