SweetLegs 40% off on orders of $100

Deal Link:
Savings:
40% off
Expiry:
April 11, 2018
Retailer:
SweetLegs
It’s SweetLegs’ 4th birthday today. To celebrate, they’re offering 40% off any $100+ order on their website and in-store. Orders of $150+ will also receive a free day book.

These are literally the BEST leggings ever. And I have tried so many different brands. They are so comfortable, and totally OPAQUE (aka NOT see-through). I even wear these to work (the black ones) with a long shirt.

I just ordered 4 pairs of Black Licorice + $5 flat rate shipping (kind of annoying that they don’t offer free shipping) and the total came to $73.45. So about $18.36 each after taxes and shipping.

Once you get these leggings, you will never want to wear anything else ...trust me!

Happy shopping!
6 replies
Nov 22, 2015
525 posts
463 upvotes
Toronto
I like SweetLegs as well. As a guy I have used many of the plus size leggings they offer. The quality is good. But they arent built to last like Lululemon leggings for example. Most pairs that are over a year old have holes in the crotch area.
They do feel more comfortable than Lululemons but they wont last as long for me. For this price you cant go wrong. They have my vote!
[OP]
Apr 10, 2011
571 posts
308 upvotes
Vasilyke wrote:
Apr 11th, 2018 1:48 pm
I like SweetLegs as well. As a guy I have used many of the plus size leggings they offer. The quality is good. But they arent built to last like Lululemon leggings for example. Most pairs that are over a year old have holes in the crotch area.
They do feel more comfortable than Lululemons but they wont last as long for me. For this price you cant go wrong. They have my vote!
I agree with you about the quality not being as durable as Lululemon... but look at it this way: a pair of wunder under’s is $98 + tax. With this SweetLegs deal, you can get 6 pairs of SweetLegs for the price of one pair of wunder unders ($110.74\18.36 = 6.03). I’ll bet that the 6 pairs of SweetLegs would last more than one pair of wunder unders. Plus SweetLegs are sooooo much more comfortable, and you can’t see your undies showing through when you bend over like with most lululemon leggings.
Sep 23, 2008
47 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
lemmiwinks wrote:
Apr 11th, 2018 1:58 pm
I agree with you about the quality not being as durable as Lululemon... but look at it this way: a pair of wunder under’s is $98 + tax. With this SweetLegs deal, you can get 6 pairs of SweetLegs for the price of one pair of wunder unders ($110.74\18.36 = 6.03). I’ll bet that the 6 pairs of SweetLegs would last more than one pair of wunder unders. Plus SweetLegs are sooooo much more comfortable, and you can’t see your undies showing through when you bend over like with most lululemon leggings.
And to think, I've been paying extra for crotch holes in my pants all these years, like a sucker.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will occasionally post useful information; also, nudes.
[OP]
Apr 10, 2011
571 posts
308 upvotes
slapthefat wrote:
Apr 11th, 2018 2:12 pm
And to think, I've been paying extra for crotch holes in my pants all these years, like a sucker.
I personally don’t have any crotch holes in my SweetLegs and some of them are over two years old. I don’t work out in them but I am chasing a toddler around all day in them. Maybe slight pilling in between the thighs but I think that would depend on whether or not your thighs rub together when you walk...
Nov 22, 2015
525 posts
463 upvotes
Toronto
lemmiwinks wrote:
Apr 11th, 2018 3:34 pm
I personally don’t have any crotch holes in my SweetLegs and some of them are over two years old. I don’t work out in them but I am chasing a toddler around all day in them. Maybe slight pilling in between the thighs but I think that would depend on whether or not your thighs rub together when you walk...
Thats interesting. I do work out in them though. Mostly did hot yoga the past year and now weightlifting/squats. All of the holes seemed to be around the seams. To be honest I do wash them in hot water and put them in the dryer even though I wasnt supposed to.

Again, I would definitely suggest buying from them. The combination of price and quality is too good to pass. Too bad the plus sized ones fit loosely on me now and the regular ones are quite tight and short.

Edit: Also whoever is looking to buy yoga/athletic gear, there is a Yoga Show & Conference this weekend at the Metro Convention Centre and there are really good sales/deals going on usually.
Jan 23, 2007
904 posts
87 upvotes
Kingston, Ontario
This company seriously needs to start abiding by the privacy laws. No unsubscribe links in any of their emails. That alone screams “do not buy from this company”.