Expired Hot Deals

[Sweets from the Earth] 10% Off Cakes/Cookies/Breads, >$50 free shipping ON/QC, >$75 anywhere in Canada - also Yeast and Flour in stock

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2020 7:58 pm
[OP]
Jul 4, 2005
213 posts
318 upvotes

10% Off Cakes/Cookies/Breads, >$50 free shipping ON/QC, >$75 anywhere in Canada - also Yeast and Flour in stock

Deal Link:
Savings:
10% off
Retailer:
Sweets from the Earth
Coupon code: KENWOOD10

https://shop.sweetsfromtheearth.com/

Sweets from the Earth, a wholesale baked goods manufacturer based in the GTA, is now selling direct to consumer. If you have a nut free/gluten free/vegan/keto home you probably know who they are - but what a lot of people don't know is their main business is supplying restaurant chains and large caterers with baked goods and deserts. With most restaurants closed, they've begun to both sell some of their raw ingredients as well as finished goods direct to consumer, and have sent out a 10% coupon. Considering much of their raw ingredients are organic / uncommon flours the pricing is really not worse than what I find in the grocery store, but they have stock of everything.

Any order over $50 gets free shipping in Ontario or Quebec, while $75+ gets free shipping anywhere in Canada. One thing to note is much of their baked goods are refrigerated / frozen which require their own trucks for delivery, and therefore are GTA only, but I think their GTA extends pretty far north, east and west.

They have a massive number of products, I'm not dairy-free/gluten free and but would still recommend a number of their baked goods, as frankly coconut fat is still fat and cane sugar is still sugar. For anyone interested here is what I just ordered (prices before the 10% discount):

1. 100G yeast - $4.99
2. Bread Flour 2.5kg - $8.49
3. Organic Flour - 2.5kg -$9.99
4. Smores Cookies - $8.90
5. Gluten Free Peanut Butter Brownies - $15.99
6. Hello Dollie Bars $15.99

Cheers
(Update 5/12: Bread flour and yeast flour are now more expensive)
Last edited by Kitcar on May 12th, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
57 replies
Nov 13, 2018
305 posts
672 upvotes
Damn you.

I need yeast and flour... and I love chocolate so I filled my basket with treats to meet minimum for free shipping.

I also got so excited about Nanaimo bars that I forgot to use the 10% code. Facepalm
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2291 posts
1347 upvotes
GTA
Their factory is located near Keele and steeles. Walk by it often and damn it smelt good. Then again, there are a few large-scale bakeries in that area.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Nov 7, 2006
139 posts
39 upvotes
OMG! I love their products - and I find it's hard to find the ones I really like best - like the blueberry cheesecake. This is so great!
Thanks for the alert! I may be in trouble with this Smiling Face With Open Mouth
[OP]
Jul 4, 2005
213 posts
318 upvotes
bugsee wrote: OMG! I love their products - and I find it's hard to find the ones I really like best - like the blueberry cheesecake. This is so great!
Thanks for the alert! I may be in trouble with this Smiling Face With Open Mouth
My favorite product is actually their carrot cake - I didn't order it this time though as I literally end up eating the whole thing in one sitting!
May 6, 2010
161 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
I am getting fat but in a healthy way thanks OP. Just splurged $100 and don't know how to feel about it lol
[OP]
Jul 4, 2005
213 posts
318 upvotes
deathangel wrote: I am getting fat but in a healthy way thanks OP.
Hah! Although I would caution you to think their stuff is all healthy - their cookies are still cookies and brownies still brownies... they just tend to trade dairy butter for nut butters and omit eggs. I haven't tried any of their bagels or anything yet so I don't know how those are.
Nov 14, 2008
36 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
You need $75 after 10% discount in order to get the free shipping
[OP]
Jul 4, 2005
213 posts
318 upvotes
wingyee wrote: You need $75 after 10% discount in order to get the free shipping
Ontario/Quebec is $50 minmum, Rest of Canada is $75 minimum - I didn't test if it's after 10% but that makes sense -
Feb 24, 2009
424 posts
117 upvotes
Thanks OP, my wife is Vegan and it's always a struggle to get vegan sweets. I put in an order, first time trying them. I hope it tastes as good as everyone says it does.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21570 posts
157007 upvotes
GTA
Dang they have a lot of good bad stuff to choose from - the peanut butter brownies look tempting! Have seen their brand in stores here and there but didn't realize they were local, thought maybe they were being brought in from the US or somewhere.
[OP]
Jul 4, 2005
213 posts
318 upvotes
toguy wrote: Dang they have a lot of good bad stuff to choose from - the peanut butter brownies look tempting!
They are one of my favorites - only thing I dislike about them is the price! While they are cheaper than buying them at a restaurant or coffee shop, they are def. more expensive then buying the standard grocery house brand brownie. Granted I'm sure the grocery story brand uses much cheaper ingredients like corn-syrup sweeteners and whatnot which is probably why they're cheaper... that being said for deserts I don't mind as much if they are more expensive as it helps me with the impulse control to eat them :P
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4465 posts
2455 upvotes
Grabbed the Sugar Free Keto BUNDLE + Sugar Free Keto Brownies with $5 shipping it came to $45, not too bad surprisingly. Too bad they don't have more selection for Keto.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
Aug 15, 2013
204 posts
108 upvotes
Westmount
Can the brownies and cookies be kept for a long time?