Expired Hot Deals

Sweets from the Earth

10% Off Cakes/Cookies/Breads, >$50 free shipping ON/QC, >$75 anywhere in Canada - also Yeast and Flour in stock

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2020 7:58 pm
Nov 24, 2018
239 posts
323 upvotes
Did you guys get a confirmation email for ordering? I didn't get any emails, and had selected "local delivery". How will I know when it's coming?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
23720 posts
188565 upvotes
GTA
Zook123 wrote: Did you guys get a confirmation email for ordering? I didn't get any emails, and had selected "local delivery". How will I know when it's coming?
Got an e-mail right after submitting the order. Also, on the confirmation page, there was an option for subscribing to updates via text or the Shop app (in addition to e-mail).
Nov 24, 2018
239 posts
323 upvotes
toguy wrote: Got an e-mail right after submitting the order. Also, on the confirmation page, there was an option for subscribing to updates via text or the Shop app (in addition to e-mail).
Yes I saw those options. I thought to myself "nah just the email will be good". Joke's on me, lol.
Nov 24, 2018
312 posts
98 upvotes
Do they have something similar to robin hood wheat flour for bread machine
Jan 11, 2008
646 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
Kitcar wrote: Depends on the cookie! I've tried the s'mores cookie and it's chewy, but also tried one of the ones that come in a box sold at some groceries stores (chocolate chip maybe?) And they were crispy. The s'mores cookies and a lot of the more expensive ones come individually packaged, so I'm sure that is partly what helps keep them chewy
Thanks! Just ordered cashew cookies, frozen cookie dough, peanut butter brownies, and 2 cheesecakes! Been hard to find good places since I cut dairy out of my diet so this is perfect!!
[OP]
Jul 4, 2005
213 posts
319 upvotes
ImaKingK wrote: ...and 2 cheesecakes! Been hard to find good places since I cut dairy out of my diet so this is perfect!!
I'm really curious how a "cheesecake" with no dairy tastes
Mar 25, 2008
202 posts
24 upvotes
I love their products! My favourite was the cookie they did for Doug McNish!
Nov 24, 2018
239 posts
323 upvotes
FYI - prices seem to be going up a bit. Dry instant yeast is now $4.99 and bread flour is now $8.49, compared to $3.49 and $7.99 in OP's post (which were the prices I remember seeing a couple of days ago). Everything else seems to be the same for now, but I can't be sure since I don't know the prior prices for every single item.

Point is - if you're hesitating about ordering, might want to do it sooner rather than later.
[OP]
Jul 4, 2005
213 posts
319 upvotes
Zook123 wrote: I can't be sure since I don't know the prior prices for every single item.

Point is - if you're hesitating about ordering, might want to do it sooner rather than later.
I can confirm for what I bought at least those are the only two that have changed - fyi new prices still seem lower than what I found from 3rd party sellers on Amazon, which was the only other place online I found yeast in stock
May 8, 2020
9 posts
13 upvotes
Hi everyone,

First of all, we would like to thank you for all the love and support we have received from the Red Flag Deals Community. As a small family owned bakery, it's really appreciated. A large number of our customers (restaurants / food service / catering) have been shut down due to COVID-19. I'm creating an account here at the suggestion of some of you that have already placed orders with us (thank you!!!)

It's true we had to increase the price of our yeast and bread flour this week, as our wholesale prices increased due to a shortage of these ingredients. It's not just at the retail level. While we are able to absorb the price increase in our delicious plant based baked goods, we had no choice but to adjust the cost of those 2 ingredients we were selling in bulk. Those are the only 2 ingredients we have changed our pricing on. However, we do expect more volatility in the Ingredient markets over the coming weeks.

It's really great to see we have so many fans on the forum - Happy to answer any questions people might have about us or our any of our products. Thanks,
[OP]
Jul 4, 2005
213 posts
319 upvotes
SFTEBakery wrote: Hi everyone,

First of all, we would like to thank you for all the love and support we have received from the Red Flag Deals Community. As a small family owned bakery, it's really appreciated. A large number of our customers (restaurants / food service / catering) have been shut down due to COVID-19. I'm creating an account here at the suggestion of some of you that have already placed orders with us (thank you!!!)

It's true we had to increase the price of our yeast and bread flour this week, as our wholesale prices increased due to a shortage of these ingredients. It's not just at the retail level. While we are able to absorb the price increase in our delicious plant based baked goods, we had no choice but to adjust the cost of those 2 ingredients we were selling in bulk. Those are the only 2 ingredients we have changed our pricing on. However, we do expect more volatility in the Ingredient markets over the coming weeks.

It's really great to see we have so many fans on the forum - Happy to answer any questions people might have about us or our any of our products. Thanks,
Awesome, didn't know you guys had a RFD account - thanks for the free cookie in my order!
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
23720 posts
188565 upvotes
GTA
Kitcar wrote: Awesome, didn't know you guys had a RFD account - thanks for the free cookie in my order!
+1 - delivery was pretty quick, too. Ordered late Friday afternoon and it was delivered this morning!
Nov 13, 2018
842 posts
1879 upvotes
I got my stuff on Friday and I've eaten almost all of it. I also got a free cookie :)

It's all delicious.
May 8, 2020
9 posts
13 upvotes
mikebmt wrote: I got my stuff on Friday and I've eaten almost all of it. I also got a free cookie :)

It's all delicious.
So glad you enjoyed and thanks again for your support.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4354 posts
1765 upvotes
Ottawa
SFTEBakery wrote: So glad you enjoyed and thanks again for your support.
are the keto cookies soft?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2640 posts
823 upvotes
GTA
john.canad wrote: are the keto cookies soft?
Wondering the same. I’m not a big fan of crunchy cookies.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2353 posts
2275 upvotes
Montréal
Sejad wrote: Grabbed the Sugar Free Keto BUNDLE + Sugar Free Keto Brownies with $5 shipping it came to $45, not too bad surprisingly. Too bad they don't have more selection for Keto.
Are they good?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3194 posts
1831 upvotes
Mississauga
toguy wrote:
+1 - delivery was pretty quick, too. Ordered late Friday afternoon and it was delivered this morning!
Interesting. Ordered May 7, radio silence so far

Shipping address is literally 10-15 mins West on the 401 to North Mississauga

Should've just drove to whole foods square one and purchased the items

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)