Expired Hot Deals

Sweets from the Earth

10% Off Cakes/Cookies/Breads, >$50 free shipping ON/QC, >$75 anywhere in Canada - also Yeast and Flour in stock

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2020 7:58 pm
Jul 23, 2015
841 posts
621 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
ronifel wrote: Thanks OP, my wife is Vegan and it's always a struggle to get vegan sweets. I put in an order, first time trying them. I hope it tastes as good as everyone says it does.
They do! I miss these greatly since moving out west. They don't have near as many retailers, and very few of the 'fresher' (baked) items when they do.
Jan 11, 2008
646 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
Kitcar wrote: I'm really curious how a "cheesecake" with no dairy tastes
Not too bad actually. Tried the blueberry cheesecake and peanut butter brownies so far. The brownies are amazing!!
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1414 posts
3298 upvotes
Didn't take them much time to jack the price on yeast 30%
May 8, 2020
9 posts
13 upvotes
john.canad wrote: are the keto cookies soft?
Hi John,
The Keto cookies are more crisp than soft but the Brownies and Blondies are soft and very moist. All are delicious.
May 8, 2020
9 posts
13 upvotes
mau_mau wrote: Interesting. Ordered May 7, radio silence so far

Shipping address is literally 10-15 mins West on the 401 to North Mississauga

Should've just drove to whole foods square one and purchased the items
HI mau_mau, Please reach out to [email protected] and we will look into this for you. Thanks
May 8, 2020
9 posts
13 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Is this place open for pickup?
We have a fully stocked factory outlet located at 101 Canarctic Dr (Keele & Steeles). We offer curbside pickup for online orders. If you are picking up a 7" round cake we offer free inscriptions as well if you order in advance. Thanks and hope to see you soon!
May 8, 2020
9 posts
13 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: Didn't take them much time to jack the price on yeast 30%
Hi Miko, We did have to adjust the price of 2 ingredients on our website due to price increases we received from our suppliers. Our May 8 post discusses the current volatility in the Ingredient markets. Thanks
Jul 2, 2011
272 posts
164 upvotes
Pickering, ON
SFTEBakery wrote: HI mau_mau, Please reach out to [email protected] and we will look into this for you. Thanks
Hello SFTEBakery. Is that a general email address for everyone with the same experience? I placed my order and received an order confirmation email last Friday May 8 but nothing else so far. ORDER #2011. Is that unusual?

Thanks!
May 8, 2020
9 posts
13 upvotes
tom_no.1 wrote: Hello SFTEBakery. Is that a general email address for everyone with the same experience? I placed my order and received an order confirmation email last Friday May 8 but nothing else so far. ORDER #2011. Is that unusual?

Thanks!
Hi tom_no.1, Yes, please email [email protected] or you can call 647-436-2004 if you prefer. The website is very new and, thankfully, we have been receiving many orders. We are in the process of automating our emails for better communication. We ship frozen items on our own freezer trucks and are in different parts of the GTA on different days as per our GTA delivery map that can be found at https://shop.sweetsfromtheearth.com/pag ... ivery-area . Shelf stable products ship by UPS, who has been experiencing delays and packages that usually arrive overnight are taking 2-4 days. We would be happy to look into your particular order if you reach out directly. Thanks again for your support and for your order
Jul 2, 2011
272 posts
164 upvotes
Pickering, ON
SFTEBakery wrote: Hi tom_no.1, Yes, please email [email protected] or you can call 647-436-2004 if you prefer. The website is very new and, thankfully, we have been receiving many orders. We are in the process of automating our emails for better communication. We ship frozen items on our own freezer trucks and are in different parts of the GTA on different days as per our GTA delivery map that can be found at https://shop.sweetsfromtheearth.com/pag ... ivery-area . Shelf stable products ship by UPS, who has been experiencing delays and packages that usually arrive overnight are taking 2-4 days. We would be happy to look into your particular order if you reach out directly. Thanks again for your support and for your order
Thanks very much! I did send an email and will wait to see if I get a response before bothering you with a phone call. I'm sure you're busy with all these RFD orders. LOL!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4354 posts
1765 upvotes
Ottawa
SFTEBakery wrote: Hi John,
The Keto cookies are more crisp than soft but the Brownies and Blondies are soft and very moist. All are delicious.
In your cookie inventory, which ones are soft?
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1812 posts
175 upvotes
SFTEBakery wrote: Hi John,
hi there, is the frozen cookie dough in one big lump, as in once i thaw it i have to bake the whole content? thanks!
May 8, 2020
9 posts
13 upvotes
john.canad wrote: In your cookie inventory, which ones are soft?
HI john.canad, Our s'mores 75gr, https://shop.sweetsfromtheearth.com/col ... g-x-6-pack, and all our 75gr cookies are soft and taste amazing. Flavours include S'mores, chocolate chip, double chocolate & Oatmeal raisin. We also offer a Gluten Free Chocolate Chip 75g ( https://shop.sweetsfromtheearth.com/col ... g-x-6-pack ) that is soft. Thanks
May 8, 2020
9 posts
13 upvotes
leoben wrote: hi there, is the frozen cookie dough in one big lump, as in once i thaw it i have to bake the whole content? thanks!
HI leoben, The cookie dough is in a pail in a 1 lb (454g) scoop. You would defrost it to make the cookies and most varieties can be eaten raw (as we heat treated the flour) or baked to get great tasting gooey cookies. The cookies can be frozen. You can also let the frozen dough thaw slightly to portion and put the remainder back in the freezer without issue. Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1407 posts
1328 upvotes
Montreal
Lots of GTA only cakes... well that's understandable