Expired Hot Deals

swiftronics.ca

Sony Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones WH-1000XM4 - 339.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2021 5:21 pm
Tags:
None
Thread Summary
Shopping around? Take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best wireless headphones!
21 replies
Jan 21, 2010
523 posts
687 upvotes
Brantford
Price in title please.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1935 posts
4363 upvotes
I'd rather wait for the Bose QC45 and see what the new updates are. Those are way more comfortable than these.
Sep 18, 2017
145 posts
247 upvotes
A shame it us only available in black on the website. Picked up the silvers for 399 a few weeks back
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
2016 posts
1065 upvotes
Alberta
Dealchaser007 wrote: A shame it us only available in black on the website. Picked up the silvers for 399 a few weeks back
These are awesome, on my head as we speak. Had them since a few months after the XM4 came out, loving them. I did buy them for something like $350 or something last boxing day, so they do go on sale often enough surprisingly. Bought them for long airplane rides....before Rona hit....so they have been my working from home music/headset for meetings in one.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
7402 posts
3571 upvotes
Canuckland
Are they trustworthy? Seems like a noname seller

Seems to have great deals for $200 XM3
Jan 12, 2012
112 posts
111 upvotes
EDMONTON
yeah tried these but had to return 'em. they make your ears warm when you wear them for over 30 mins of continuous music. they're just too warm for my liking and it then makes the whole experience uncomfortable.

awesome features but just too warm / not breathable at all.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2752 posts
2816 upvotes
Surrey
Although I find them a bit overrated and not worth the MSRP (and yes I own a pair), these are great at this price point.
Oct 15, 2006
175 posts
30 upvotes
Richmond
DealCanuck wrote: Are they trustworthy? Seems like a noname seller

Pondered about the same thing and got them PM'd at the local bestbuy instead last time this was posted. No returns if opened though.
ryuu99 wrote: yeah tried these but had to return 'em. they make your ears warm when you wear them for over 30 mins of continuous music. they're just too warm for my liking and it then makes the whole experience uncomfortable.

awesome features but just too warm / not breathable at all.
This is also true for myself in about an hour. Everything else has been solid in my experience. I'm not sure if it's worth my time/$ to change the pads to Dekoni's for my use case.
Nov 12, 2005
475 posts
103 upvotes
for those who own it, how's the mic? i keep reading bad reveiws about the mic as not much improvement

edit: nvm I thought these were the earbuds
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
1117 posts
37 upvotes
I've had a great experience so far with these. And am looking forward to using them for travel. They're comfortable and have great sound. At this price, I'm tempted to pick up a second pair. I have a headset problem... own a few different sets - for travel, for work, for workouts, etc and this looks like a good deal to me.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1180 posts
680 upvotes

Bought a phone from the North York location a few years back and the guy was awesome, think he was an owner or him and his brother something like that. Seemed legit no issues from my end.
Aug 23, 2011
141 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
Deal dead!
maybe they found out about this thread / too many people buying!
[OP]
Aug 23, 2018
51 posts
73 upvotes

I just got he headphones, I ordered them yesterday.
Jan 7, 2007
256 posts
440 upvotes
Ottawa
I have a pair & like them. Beware! On PC you cannot have both good sound & microphone working at the same time unless you use (supplied) audio cord. Great when travelling, vacuuming, grinding coffee, ....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)