Deal Link:
Price:
$229
Savings:
$100 off
Retailer:
Swiftronics
Noticed this today!
Have no experience in dealing with this retailer but it can be used for price adjust with other retailers!!!
Good price if you are looking for these specific earphones...
13 replies
Jul 10, 2017
46 posts
29 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Not an authorized reseller, Visions confirmed no price beat. Not too many compliments on a quick search.
[OP]
Apr 5, 2011
8 posts
5 upvotes
Markham
z0mbi3 wrote: Not an authorized reseller, Visions confirmed no price beat. Not too many compliments on a quick search.
I was able to price match with staples(thru chat) by sharing this link...Though I bought these few days back from staples for $299. They refunded the difference...
Jul 10, 2017
46 posts
29 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
oradb2 wrote: I was able to price match with staples(thru chat) by sharing this link...Though I bought these few days back from staples for $299. They refunded the difference...
Thanks for that, I just price matched 2 from Staples as well.
Jan 26, 2013
41 posts
52 upvotes
I have these, can't say I recommend them. Often times the earphones fall off the charging pins so it doesn't charge, and I think that drain quite a bit by themselves even when not playing music, and sometimes it'll say no charge, but then you reconnect bluetooth and it'll report 100% charge. Also the charging case is pretty big.

But, I have an android phone, so ymmv.. I got them because I like the earhook design. I like the build quality and the sound quality is good too, and I'm kind of a snob about that.
Nov 22, 2007
54 posts
25 upvotes
Langley
I have these, and I don't recommend them either. Same issues as mentioned by dmonking75. It's extremely annoying when you need to wear them, just to find out your Left and/or Right bud didn't charge.
I use these with my iPhone. Extremely fidgety to see what the charge is on your phone
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10460 posts
4867 upvotes
dmonking75 wrote: I have these, can't say I recommend them. Often times the earphones fall off the charging pins so it doesn't charge, and I think that drain quite a bit by themselves even when not playing music, and sometimes it'll say no charge, but then you reconnect bluetooth and it'll report 100% charge. Also the charging case is pretty big.

But, I have an android phone, so ymmv.. I got them because I like the earhook design. I like the build quality and the sound quality is good too, and I'm kind of a snob about that.
Also agree with the last couple people here, not really recommend for the exact same reason.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
May 4, 2014
105 posts
137 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I have them and I don't have the charging issue. They seem to last forever for me but I only use them for running/workout. Highly recommended for running.
Nov 24, 2012
786 posts
193 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
dmonking75 wrote: I have these, can't say I recommend them. Often times the earphones fall off the charging pins so it doesn't charge, and I think that drain quite a bit by themselves even when not playing music, and sometimes it'll say no charge, but then you reconnect bluetooth and it'll report 100% charge. Also the charging case is pretty big.

Could have got jlabs, microphone sucks but you save a ton
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2132 posts
1031 upvotes
Markham
I have the these, they are great as they don't fall off, also changed it to comply tips.. i couldn't get airpods to stay on no matter how hard i tried.

I don't have the battery drain issue, there was only once or twice in the last two years that one of the buds didn't sit properly when i put it back in and the bud was completely drained... gotta let the magnet do its work and hear the click before you close the box
Apr 29, 2006
388 posts
146 upvotes
Brampton
andyyuen wrote: I have the these, they are great as they don't fall off, also changed it to comply tips.. i couldn't get airpods to stay on no matter how hard i tried.

I don't have the battery drain issue, there was only once or twice in the last two years that one of the buds didn't sit properly when i put it back in and the bud was completely drained... gotta let the magnet do its work and hear the click before you close the box
Yeah I was having the charging issue initially I almost did an RMA with Apple Support. Now I just make sure they both click before closing the charging case. No other issues been using them for over a year.
Feb 15, 2011
111 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
These are the best workout earphones. They don't fall off even during running or practice shooting. One of the most stable earphone.
Sound quality is not the best but pretty good for a bluetooth earphone. I changed to Azla Sedna tips which helps, but default tips are fine too.
The case is indeed bulkier than most of other ones, but it does carry more power.

Battery: didn't have drain issue. Once I had 100% on right and 0% on left, but that was because the earphones weren't placed properly. Didn't degrade much after a year.

Warranty: apparently, if you buy directly from Apple store, they will replace or something at the Apple store. However, if it's anywhere else (including Authorized ones such as Staples), it has to be sent.

Connection: Seems to be very stable with iPhones. Not the best for Android at crowded places, but stabilizes after about 10 secs.

**If you want something for your workout but at lower price: Jaybird Tarah or X4. They sound good enough & are relatively stable. They are $69-99 on sale often.
If you're more about sound: Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2.
Nov 22, 2007
54 posts
25 upvotes
Langley
Saini wrote: Yeah I was having the charging issue initially I almost did an RMA with Apple Support. Now I just make sure they both click before closing the charging case. No other issues been using them for over a year.
I actually sent mine in to Apple after taking it into the Genius bar where they confirmed the issue. The repair centre couldn't replicate the issue and just shipped it back the next day. I've always made sure that both sides clicked in, but the design of the charging prongs is probably not always touching the earbud. The only way I can ensure a proper charge is when i wet the bottom of the earbud and click it in
Jan 21, 2016
246 posts
112 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I have these as well and when they operate as advertised, I like them a lot. Unfortunately that’s not always the case and I have a few gripes:

The charging pins have to be lined up carefully when placing them back into the case. If they’re not, or if the buds are left outside of the case, they drain quickly. Outside of this, battery life is excellent.

With my old iPhone 7 and my newer iPhone 11 Pro Max, sometimes call audio randomly switches from the earphones to the phone. I have to manually switch call audio back to the earphones, which are still connected to the phone. This happens often enough that I regularly check for firmware updates for which there’s only been one that didn’t fix the issue.

Sometimes audio only comes through one ear. This isn’t a charging related issue, both buds are charged. It requires me to put them away and pull them back out or turn off and on Bluetooth to fix the issue. This has only happened a handful of times.

When connected to my Windows computer, they will randomly disconnect. Reconnecting them sometimes involves putting them back in the case and pulling back out, or turning on and off Bluetooth. If I can remember, I turn off Bluetooth on my iPhone first and that seems to prevent this disconnect from happening.

All said these are disappointing for the $270ish I paid for them. I could live with these issues if they cost closer to the $100 they’re worth. I wouldn’t recommend and will look elsewhere brand-wise when replacing them.

EDIT: came back and saw I was a little sour grapes about these. Did another search for a solution to see that it's a relatively common issue. Found this potential solution of resetting them PBP. If this solves the disconnect issues I'll be happy with them.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208304

Original issue source: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250464041