Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Swiftronics

Sony WF-1000XM4 - $259.99 w/ coupon (earbuds, not headphones) all-time low?

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2022 5:40 pm
Jun 28, 2020
614 posts
400 upvotes
But the 85t beats this for less
All the way from +62
Jan 4, 2021
550 posts
1819 upvotes
Canada
coztex wrote: But the 85t beats this for less
Sure if you're a simpleton who sees things as black and white.

Rtings:
"The Jabra Elite 85t Truly Wireless are better overall headphones than the Sony WF-1000XM4 Truly Wireless. While both in-ears are comfortable and well-built, the Sony have a significantly better noise isolation and battery performance. However, the Jabra have a more neutral default sound profile, which some users may prefer, and support multi-device pairing."

I feel most people buy Sony XMs for their world class noise canceling, which the Jabras don't hold a candle to.
Jan 31, 2007
427 posts
145 upvotes
Hamilton
No luck PMing at Best Buy, citing Swiftronics not on authorized list of Sony retailers. I considered trying multiple locations but it wasn't worth the hassle since I was passing by Creditview anyway. Pretty sure $260 is an all-time low so I can't really complain since I thought I missed the last deal on these.
Looking for: Animorphs: 42, 44, 47, 48, 50, Battle Royale manga issue 15
Aug 23, 2019
64 posts
42 upvotes
I pulled the trigger and went to the Mississauga Swiftronics location for a pair. Thanks OP
Dec 13, 2014
274 posts
105 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Been in the market, these at $259 or Jabra 85t @ $159.....
Sep 18, 2009
273 posts
201 upvotes
boblazaar71 wrote: Been in the market, these at $259 or Jabra 85t @ $159.....
Same boat! Any link to the $159 price for the 85Ts? All I can find from search is the refurbished deal but that one's expired.
Dec 13, 2014
274 posts
105 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
snoopsterj wrote: Same boat! Any link to the $159 price for the 85Ts? All I can find from search is the refurbished deal but that one's expired.
I have a Source EPP login that gives an extra $40 off...
Nov 4, 2019
3 posts
Was able to price match and got them for 269.99 plus tax at best buy.
Sep 24, 2020
161 posts
389 upvotes
Lavafluxx wrote: Was able to price match and got them for 269.99 plus tax at best buy.
Were you able to price match these online or in stone?
May 27, 2017
346 posts
372 upvotes
Calgary, AB
tempestleo wrote: Anyone has experience with cell phones from Swiftronics? I saw some Samsung phones pretty cheap.
Just bought an iPhone SE from them this week. It's pretty good, except it's JAPAN version (for Samsung, it could be SA version).
TrueRFD
Oct 20, 2020
43 posts
153 upvotes
Visions also has '15% Price Beat Guarantee', should be about another 13 off for the earbuds or 9 for the over ears

Not sure if they'll pull the same 'not authorized retailer' though
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2837 posts
1912 upvotes
YVR
umcsdon wrote: Just bought an iPhone SE from them this week. It's pretty good, except it's JAPAN version (for Samsung, it could be SA version).
Oh no, have you tried the camera to see if it stays on shutter sound ON? No.1 reason to avoid phones from Japan is they have to have shutter sound on by default (with no option to turn it off)
May 27, 2017
346 posts
372 upvotes
Calgary, AB
TeriyakiJack wrote: Oh no, have you tried the camera to see if it stays on shutter sound ON? No.1 reason to avoid phones from Japan is they have to have shutter sound on by default (with no option to turn it off)
I don't have this problemFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes.
TrueRFD
Jul 1, 2009
46 posts
20 upvotes
boblazaar71 wrote: Been in the market, these at $259 or Jabra 85t @ $159.....
I would go with the Sonys. I find the comfort better on the Jabra. But in terms of sound quality, design, battery life, noise canceling, they are all better on the Sonys. The Jabra also has a huge drawback. In providing multipoint support, it had make the left earbud dependent on the right. So the right earbud always have to be within about 10 inches~, from the left. If the right earbud is not within that distance, the left can’t play audio.
Nov 30, 2013
956 posts
1318 upvotes
Karlik wrote: It is unclear what they mean by "you'll need to switch the Bluetooth™ connection to the desired device". If I listen music from my computer and a phone call comes, will it go through to the headphones?
No. You need to go to the phone and connect Bluetooth then answer.
Jul 27, 2010
66 posts
59 upvotes
Vancouver
umcsdon wrote: Just bought an iPhone SE from them this week. It's pretty good, except it's JAPAN version (for Samsung, it could be SA version).
Thanks. I guess the quality of the phones should be fine but typically not Canadian versions. As long as it can be activated here everything is good.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)