Expired Hot Deals

[Swiss Chalet] 2 Can Dine Deals

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 3:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
10838 posts
7111 upvotes
Oil Country

[Swiss Chalet] 2 Can Dine Deals

Just noticed that Swiss Chalet has their 2 can dine deals going on right now. Decent savings for people that don't want to leave their homes during the current cold snap.

Image
31 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2006
1247 posts
661 upvotes
was at SC last night.. great deals better than the coupons. 2 QD for 15.99, 2 pies for $6.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 29, 2004
10838 posts
7111 upvotes
Oil Country
wakka2u wrote: was at SC last night.. great deals better than the coupons. 2 QD for 15.99, 2 pies for $6.
Does the 2 QD meals come with a free appy too?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2006
1247 posts
661 upvotes
no, just the 2 QD. i forgot to mention, i think because it was late in the day, after 7pm, the drak and white meats were same price, no extra charge for white. this was in Toronto, so i guess it could be YMMV
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 25, 2007
2626 posts
1634 upvotes
Where are the comments about small chicken portions?
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 2, 2019
138 posts
507 upvotes
Canada
Honestly, it could have been worse. ~$8 + tax for a decent meal isn’t easy to come by these days and even though I was hungry afterwards, I’d probably go back one more time before the promo ends.

Yes, the portions are small and McDonalds has better salads, but the chalet sauce made it just a bit more bearable.
Temporel wrote: Just think how addictive this site is, how many times a day you check RFD and for how many years you've been doing that.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2015
1671 posts
1710 upvotes
Toronto
Third Eye wrote: Where are the comments about small chicken portions?
lol I went last year with friend and I was shocked at how small the chicken was. Did not feel full after my meal unfortunately.
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2007
976 posts
226 upvotes
Hmm yes they are smaller but I have come to appreciate them more..I guess I just prefer it dryer vs Costco and the others which are lathered in juice/water injected I dunno what it is...
Member
May 24, 2017
363 posts
237 upvotes
GTA
wakka2u wrote: no, just the 2 QD. i forgot to mention, i think because it was late in the day, after 7pm, the drak and white meats were same price, no extra charge for white. this was in Toronto, so i guess it could be YMMV
Yes, I go to Swiss Chalet after the dinner rush and get white upgrade at no extra charge. It's a hit and miss though. Guess it just depends on how many people ordered dark meat and then they are sold out.
Last edited by Paulie1RFD on Jan 12th, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2018
503 posts
303 upvotes
The two apps for $8 was going on for almost half a year at many locations usually I just go in and get 4 apps of spring rolls and I'm done.
Sr. Member
Jul 22, 2019
597 posts
556 upvotes
wakka2u wrote: no, just the 2 QD. i forgot to mention, i think because it was late in the day, after 7pm, the drak and white meats were same price, no extra charge for white. this was in Toronto, so i guess it could be YMMV
Which location was this ?

Was the price on the store window or advertised inside ?
M1k3yRFD wrote: Honestly, it could have been worse. ~$8 + tax for a decent meal isn’t easy to come by these days and even though I was hungry afterwards, I’d probably go back one more time before the promo ends.

Yes, the portions are small and McDonalds has better salads, but the chalet sauce made it just a bit more bearable.
Ya Swiss Chalet isn’t that bad when they have deals. Especially for a sit down place.

10 nuggets is $8 in my area. So relative, I would say quarter chicken is tastier and more of a meal to hang out and eat
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2006
1247 posts
661 upvotes
simplypop wrote: Which location was this ?

Was the price on the store window or advertised inside ?

Ya Swiss Chalet isn’t that bad when they have deals. Especially for a sit down place.

10 nuggets is $8 in my area. So relative, I would say quarter chicken is tastier and more of a meal to hang out and eat
the one on denison, in scarborough, no advertising though
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2018
503 posts
303 upvotes
wakka2u wrote: the one on denison, in scarborough, no advertising though
Dufferin mall location also does same price if they are busy so it's a big YMMV. I get offers for free white meat 25% off the time

Top