• Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2010 6:49 pm
[OP]
Apr 14, 2008
192 posts
140 upvotes

Swiss Chalet

Hey RFD,

Swiss Chalet has been announcing some stuff regarding their sauce for May 3rd, and if you want to catch it before it breaks anywhere else, I'd suggest joining their Facebook page.

Swiss Chalet FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swiss-Chalet/318322021420

There's going to be a contest unleashed on Monday, and they're celebrating the countdown to it. Enjoy!
14 replies
[OP]
Apr 14, 2008
192 posts
140 upvotes
genkav wrote: Hey RFD,

Swiss Chalet has been announcing some stuff regarding their sauce for May 3rd, and if you want to catch it before it breaks anywhere else, I'd suggest joining their Facebook page.

Swiss Chalet FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swiss-Chalet/318322021420

There's going to be a contest unleashed on Monday, and they're celebrating the countdown to it. Enjoy!
ooh. They also have a twitter account: http://twitter.com/mySwissChalet - if you're into that sort of thing.

Also, I don't know why I said "unleashed" in my og post.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2005
1605 posts
355 upvotes
North York
OP what is your job title at Swiss Chalet?
[OP]
Apr 14, 2008
192 posts
140 upvotes
Magoo wrote: OP what is your job title at Swiss Chalet?
Hey Magoo,

I don't work for SC, I posted on behalf of Swiss Chalet.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 18, 2009
5016 posts
553 upvotes
Southwestern Ontario
I don't see anything good regarding their acrimonious sauce, just marketing hype.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2006
2698 posts
80 upvotes
Etobicoke
genkav wrote: Hey Magoo,

I don't work for SC, I posted on behalf of Swiss Chalet.
he has a point. why are you so enthusiastic for this contest? i like their sauce but i wouldn't make 4 posts about it
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18288 posts
1261 upvotes
Elmira
Give me Portuguese chicken, for half the price of SC, any day of the week
a closed mind is already defeated
[OP]
Apr 14, 2008
192 posts
140 upvotes
thepersianguy wrote: he has a point. why are you so enthusiastic for this contest? i like their sauce but i wouldn't make 4 posts about it
because i helped build it online, and i'm just sharing with other RFD members who might be interested.
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12220 posts
148 upvotes
genkav wrote: because i helped build it online, and i'm just sharing with other RFD members who might be interested.
so you work for them?
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
566 upvotes
duckdown wrote: Give me Portuguese chicken, for half the price of SC, any day of the week
all the portugese chicken places I've been to are same or twice the price of Swiss Chalet and half the portions :o
Dec 24, 2009
188 posts
1 upvote
duckdown wrote: Give me Portuguese chicken, for half the price of SC, any day of the week
It all comes down to if you're a fan of potato balls or swiss chalet fries.

I personally pick potato balls over fries.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18288 posts
1261 upvotes
Elmira
gilboman wrote: all the portugese chicken places I've been to are same or twice the price of Swiss Chalet and half the portions :o
:O

impossible.. a whole chicken from a churrasqueira should be only about 10 or 11 bucks.. 2 wings, 2 breasts, 2 legs, 2 thighs
a closed mind is already defeated