• Nov 8th, 2004 2:19 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2002
1680 posts
1 upvote
knowing swiss chalet they'll either forget it or charge me extra
runamuck wrote:i always ask for extra sause and whatever i dont use i end up chugging

*swiss challet shots* ;)
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
2197 posts
They've changed the recipe of their chicken many times in the last 2 decades.

The original swiss chalet chicken from the late 80's and 90's was way better than what they're serving today.
Sep 6, 2003
899 posts
2 upvotes
runamuck wrote:i always ask for extra sause and whatever i dont use i end up chugging

*swiss challet shots* ;)
how much do they charge for extra sauce? i usually run out of sauce when eating chicken with fries.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2003
2292 posts
66 upvotes
Mississauga

*swiss challet shots* ;)
I do the same can never get enough Chalet sauce... YUM!
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1486 posts
408 upvotes
sammy wrote:how much do they charge for extra sauce? i usually run out of sauce when eating chicken with fries.

They never charge me. I ALWAYS get 2..YUM ! :cheesygri
What dancing banana ?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2004
1371 posts
99 upvotes
I hate the taste of there Swiss Chalet sauce :eek:
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2003
1159 posts
18 upvotes
North Vancouver
tyrred2 wrote:I love Swiss Chalet sauce. Sometimes I buy the powdered stuff from Dominion and eat it as soup. I have also had it with pasta shells and also made poutine with it!! Anyone else like Swiss Chalet Sauce this much?
You like-a the sauce huh? The sauce is goooooood!

Me? Ima notta like-a the sauce so much. Actually, the sauce is the main reason I eat don't eat at SC. I'm mean, like if the the chicken is too dry and you don't have gravy to drown it in, then you have to send it back to the kitchen for a moister serving and I swear it'll come back to your table with "something extra" in it like a loogie - NEVER SEND FOOD BACK TO ANY KITCHEN - you just never know.

What the heck to do they put in the sauce anyways? - lavender or Mennen Speed Stick - it tastes to "flowery" or "perfume infused" - I like my gravy simple.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
2197 posts
You like the SC sauce? Try adding their butter and ketchup to it and you'll find it tastes even better. Now it's creamy and slightly sweet.

Ignore the strange stares at the restaurant should you try this :lol:
Nov 7, 2004
13 posts
Toronto
It's so good, I could just drink it!
If you're gonna be a loser, raise your hand. IF you're gonna act like a pussy, raise your hand. -Tony D'Amato