Switch Lite - any chance of stock?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2020 9:05 pm
Aug 25, 2008
203 posts
9 upvotes

Switch Lite - any chance of stock?

Hi,

I am a very light gamer but recently decided to try Animal crossing on Switch Lite. I know people were preordering this and now is the worst time to try to find stock. Is it really too late to find stock anywhere online now other than kijiji/ebay? I’m looking at ebgames, best buy, walmart and was wondering if anyone knows if sold out consoles would pop up as being in stock at a reasonable time or i should just give up checking everyday. I know there’s no definite answer but if anyone has had any experiences similar please share.

thanks and take care everyone!
29 replies
Aug 25, 2008
203 posts
9 upvotes
NorthernDragon wrote: and they're out
In same boat as OP
It's currently in stock at the source. They have blue, yellow, gray. Bought the blue!
Nov 5, 2018
57 posts
26 upvotes
2 wrote: It's currently in stock at the source. They have blue, yellow, gray. Bought the blue!
daamn

missed the blue again
;w;
The blue and pink are the ones I want
Aug 25, 2008
203 posts
9 upvotes
NorthernDragon wrote: daamn

missed the blue again
;w;
The blue and pink are the ones I want
I wanted the pink too but I'll just put a skin on it. Totally can still change it up. Gluck!
Nov 5, 2018
57 posts
26 upvotes
2 wrote: I wanted the pink too but I'll just put a skin on it. Totally can still change it up. Gluck!
I have some vinyl stickers I wanna put on and thus wanna limit the case use :P
Local walmart only had grey
and the dude was coughing and getting kinda close so now im worried

edit: walmart restocked, ordered a blue!
Aug 25, 2008
203 posts
9 upvotes
NorthernDragon wrote: I have some vinyl stickers I wanna put on and thus wanna limit the case use :P
Local walmart only had grey
and the dude was coughing and getting kinda close so now im worried

edit: walmart restocked, ordered a blue!
Oh awesome! Congrats. Now I'm having second thoughts about the blue as I wanted the pink as first choice. Seems too difficult to find the pink. Sigh. I see Walmart had all except pink.

Be careful out there!
Nov 5, 2018
57 posts
26 upvotes
2 wrote: Oh awesome! Congrats. Now I'm having second thoughts about the blue as I wanted the pink as first choice. Seems too difficult to find the pink. Sigh. I see Walmart had all except pink.

Be careful out there!
I really wanted pink too, had the perfect sticker for it but I figured you know what, blue is pretty too and I won't be staring at the console itself, more so the screen.
Aug 26, 2017
435 posts
534 upvotes
Walmart has online stock now of a few colors.
Aug 25, 2008
203 posts
9 upvotes
NorthernDragon wrote: I really wanted pink too, had the perfect sticker for it but I figured you know what, blue is pretty too and I won't be staring at the console itself, more so the screen.
Yeah blue is nice too so guess I'll just keep it. The animal crossing case is also sold out everywhere. Now its the waiting game. I bought it for animal crossing and do not consider myself a gamer Slightly Smiling Face
Nov 5, 2018
57 posts
26 upvotes
2 wrote: Yeah blue is nice too so guess I'll just keep it. The animal crossing case is also sold out everywhere. Now its the waiting game. I bought it for animal crossing and do not consider myself a gamer Slightly Smiling Face
Blue is sold out on walmart again
man all the colours are just selling so fast 0.o
Aug 25, 2008
203 posts
9 upvotes
NorthernDragon wrote: Amazon has every colour but coral~
I have to admit I'm still checking from time to time for the coral. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat I haven't seen the blue in person and heard that it looks different compared to the videos. Did you order yours from Walmart online?
Nov 5, 2018
57 posts
26 upvotes
2 wrote: I have to admit I'm still checking from time to time for the coral. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat I haven't seen the blue in person and heard that it looks different compared to the videos. Did you order yours from Walmart online?
yep! got it and a 128gb card
bought mario oddessy and luigis mansion 3 from eb online for used prices
Jun 16, 2006
101 posts
14 upvotes
noticed bestbuy had "available for backorder" on the coral switch lite yesterday. not sure how long its going to take to get to me though
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4438 posts
1927 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
Not sure how a backordered product at regular price counts as a deal.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
Wavy416 wrote: Bestbuy Backorder is on, so for those who missed out on ebgames here's your chance

if your looking for animal crossing as well ebgames has it in stock while everyone else is sold out

https://www.ebgames.ca/Switch/Games/776 ... w-horizons
i find it odd that all other locations are OOS and only EBgames has it in stock. When BB has stock, it is usually gone in an hour. is it phantom stock or just trying to lure people in to pay then ship when they actually receive shipment?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)