Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order (limited run) - $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 2:32 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3401 posts
3061 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
b0ne wrote: UK retailer cancels all Super Mario 3D All-Stars pre-orders, blames Nintendo's "woefully short" allocation

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020 ... allocation
b0ne wrote: UK retailer cancels all Super Mario 3D All-Stars pre-orders, blames Nintendo's "woefully short" allocation

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020 ... allocation
Angultra wrote: Sounds like they took preorders before actually knowing how many they were getting, so a lot of the blame is theirs.
I knew someone would post this eventually.

That's some tinyass company barely anyone has even heard of, even in the UK. It means nothing in grand scheme of things for Best Buy/Walmart/GAME (for the UK)/etc.
Nov 15, 2004
260 posts
15 upvotes
win-star wrote: I got my confirmation e-mail of my pre-order yesterday (September 11) from BestBuy!!

YEY!! I am excited!! I can’t wait!! Especially to play Galaxy and Sunshine!! Since I never played as I never gotten the Wii. Mario 64 I’ve played multiple times and would be saving it for last.
Hey there, First timer doing pre-order on bestbuy. Can you share what exact wordings did you receive from bestbuy's confirmation on your pre-order?
I received the following confirmation on bestbuy, but wasn't sure if it means I will receive it on the release date "18th of Sept" guaranteed at my door. My email says the following:
"Thank you for ordering at bestbuy.ca! We just wanted to inform you that your pre-order item(s) is currently awaiting the release date. You will receive a shipment notice as soon as inventory is ready."
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1574 posts
2219 upvotes
Just got the charge to my Credit Card from my Best Buy preorder. They don't charge until they ship, so I wonder if I'll get it early.
Oct 9, 2011
470 posts
162 upvotes
namgungh wrote: Hey there, First timer doing pre-order on bestbuy. Can you share what exact wordings did you receive from bestbuy's confirmation on your pre-order?
I received the following confirmation on bestbuy, but wasn't sure if it means I will receive it on the release date "18th of Sept" guaranteed at my door. My email says the following:
"Thank you for ordering at bestbuy.ca! We just wanted to inform you that your pre-order item(s) is currently awaiting the release date. You will receive a shipment notice as soon as inventory is ready."
It's not "guaranteed", really depends on where you live. I normally get shipping confirmation on Thurs night and parcel shows up on Friday.
May 17, 2018
40 posts
54 upvotes
namgungh wrote: Hey there, First timer doing pre-order on bestbuy. Can you share what exact wordings did you receive from bestbuy's confirmation on your pre-order?
Thank you for your recent order at BestBuy.ca! We just wanted to inform you that your pre-order item(s) is currently awaiting the release date. You will receive a Shipment Notice email as soon as inventory is ready.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4029 posts
2106 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Caerus wrote: Just got the charge to my Credit Card from my Best Buy preorder. They don't charge until they ship, so I wonder if I'll get it early.
Same here. Now we wait for shipping notifications.
Oct 8, 2019
97 posts
52 upvotes
Soooo if we got the below..does that imply best buy is actually gonna ship it out? Just wondering incase bestbuy has a shortage too.

Thank you for your recent order at BestBuy.ca! We just wanted to inform you that your pre-order item(s) is currently awaiting the release date. You will receive a Shipment Notice email as soon as inventory is ready.
Dec 14, 2009
204 posts
47 upvotes
Keswick
Some1rulez wrote: Soooo if we got the below..does that imply best buy is actually gonna ship it out? Just wondering incase bestbuy has a shortage too.

Pre orders do get cancelled sometimes due to stock or system errors. You should get it as long as bestbuy has enough stock to fulfill. I know when in the past preordering Steelbook movies they do go to sold out or page disappears. Only way to guarantee is to make sure you get a pre authorization charge or full charge on method of payment.
Oct 8, 2019
97 posts
52 upvotes
leprekon wrote: Pre orders do get cancelled sometimes due to stock or system errors. You should get it as long as bestbuy has enough stock to fulfill. I know when in the past preordering Steelbook movies they do go to sold out or page disappears. Only way to guarantee is to make sure you get a pre authorization charge or full charge on method of payment.
Yeaaa i got a notification from my credit card company that i got charged for the game yesterday.
Aug 23, 2019
114 posts
88 upvotes
So basically 80$ for 3 games that are hardly remastered (just upped resolution)?
+ For a limited time?
Sounds like a rip off.
Remasters usually cost 40-50 and get full graphics revamp. And also stay forever.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2008
2136 posts
311 upvotes
Montreal
Cancelled my pre-order, come to think of it, this is not a good price.

Will buy it used when my gaming backlog is cleared (aka DBZ Kakarot, RDR2, Ghost of Tsushima, Judgment, Fire Emblem 3 Houses, Xenoblade Chronicles, Shenmue 3, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, etc). Plus PES 2021 and FIFA 21 are coming...
Instagram: prince_of_chips
Dec 15, 2015
648 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto
Tonberry wrote: Cancelled my pre-order, come to think of it, this is not a good price.

Will buy it used when my gaming backlog is cleared (aka DBZ Kakarot, RDR2, Ghost of Tsushima, Judgment, Fire Emblem 3 Houses, Xenoblade Chronicles, Shenmue 3, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, etc). Plus PES 2021 and FIFA 21 are coming...
Just an FYI, fifa 21 is going to be a legacy edition again..
Jul 4, 2012
102 posts
116 upvotes
Vancouver
Looks worse than the dolphin upscale, I love those games but that package has 0 appeal to me.
Dec 8, 2013
34 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
I'm very excited for this collection and think the price is fair. Preordered.