Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order (limited run) - $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 4:47 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
1923 posts
1072 upvotes
Cambridge
barnzee14 wrote: Where does Best Buy ship from? Tried finding warehouse locations on their website but no luck. I'm in London Ontario.
Looks like its in Brampton.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1898 posts
2748 upvotes
Yeah my Best Buy order shipped as well.

I'll still check out SDM this weekend to see if they carry any.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
1714 posts
921 upvotes
Durham
rivet wrote: I ordered on Sept. 15th from bestbuy, already received shipping confirmation email.
I ordered on the 3rd and its "in progress" lol
Jun 15, 2007
228 posts
175 upvotes
cloak wrote: The Source's shipment is en-route with expectation of delivery tomorrow.
Wow. I specifically didn't order from The Source because I thought Amazon or Best Buy would get it here before them but that doesn't seem to be the case! Oh well, lesson learned.
Last edited by Tron Javolta on Sep 17th, 2020 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
2051 posts
768 upvotes
Toronto
Kkhan15 wrote: I ordered on the 3rd and its "in progress" lol
sounds like you are in the exact same boat as me...
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3848 posts
3601 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Since when does Best Buy ship Purolator?

Anyways like I said previously I didn't get my copy of The Avengers until the Tuesday after the game released. I got the shipment notification really late on Wednesday evening and it didn't arrive in Winnipeg until the middle of the day Friday so it didn't go out.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
4823 posts
2746 upvotes
Toronto
georgep wrote: Sure, but unless there is truly something wrong with the item or the product listing was erroneous, you have to lie to get free return shipping with Amazon. Plus, if you do enough returns (don't know what their triggers are), they will audit your account.
I always just select "performance or quality not adequate", which is generally true because if the performance lived up to my expectations, I wouldn't be returning it Face With Tears Of Joy.
Dec 25, 2006
525 posts
413 upvotes
Ottawa
jjesskaka wrote: Amazon return is not always free, for reason like "change my mind" or "found better price elsewhere", you will have to pay return shipping. Unless it's different for different account/user....

There is a recent thread in shopping discussion:
amazon-no-free-return-shipping-2402730/#p33120211
I've bought far too much stuff from Amazon over the past few years. I've returned something maybe 5 times at most. I've never had to pay shipping, ever. I always just pick 'Other', and then I print the return label. Never had an issue.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1750 posts
1514 upvotes
marksmithy69 wrote: I've bought far too much stuff from Amazon over the past few years. I've returned something maybe 5 times at most. I've never had to pay shipping, ever. I always just pick 'Other', and then I print the return label. Never had an issue.
same here. just pick a different option. long as you arent returning a ton of things all the time its fine
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14283 posts
26729 upvotes
Scarborough
chemicalxv wrote: Since when does Best Buy ship Purolator?

Anyways like I said previously I didn't get my copy of The Avengers until the Tuesday after the game released. I got the shipment notification really late on Wednesday evening and it didn't arrive in Winnipeg until the middle of the day Friday so it didn't go out.
I just noticed my order shipped via Purolator too. Usually my Best Buy orders come via Canada Post. Now I'm not so sure I'll actually get it tomorrow...
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Aug 30, 2015
695 posts
380 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Where do I go to complain about the delay on amazon website? I can't find a contact form. Estimated delivery is 22nd
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2262 posts
950 upvotes
Montreal, QC
TomRFD wrote: I just noticed my order shipped via Purolator too. Usually my Best Buy orders come via Canada Post. Now I'm not so sure I'll actually get it tomorrow...
mine's coming via CP. i think it depends on location
Feb 14, 2019
957 posts
925 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote: mine's coming via CP. i think it depends on location
Mine is coming via Purolator. I'm in the GTA. I have the tracking number but it's not showing any info yet. I'm assuming I'll get it before it even updates.
Nov 16, 2015
146 posts
103 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Just got a call from EB that I can go to store tomorrow to pick up my preorder.

Debating if I want to follow through with it though, lol. Anyone else on the fence?
Jan 31, 2006
82 posts
39 upvotes
pca1987 wrote: Where do I go to complain about the delay on amazon website? I can't find a contact form. Estimated delivery is 22nd
You have to call or use online chat under contact us.

What you might want to do, if you have prime, is wait until tomorrow morning and see if same day delivery is available and order it tomorrow. This is the issue I always have with amazon and Nintendo games. They ship after the release date, walmart and best buy have always delivered on release day (Toronto)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)