Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order (limited run) - $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 4:47 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3631 posts
3231 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Artwebb1986 wrote: I've tried for years to get them to only ship Canada post, yet they keep using the shit that is known as intelcom Express. I don't even remember the last time they shipped me a package that wasn't intelcom delivery. Positive is that I've gotten 5 out of 8 orders free, since they either deliver to the wrong building or won't bring it up to my condo.
I ship everything I can to my FlexDelivery address so it ALWAYS goes Canada Post as the final delivery step.

Amazon still brings it to Winnipeg themselves quicker than Canada Post would as well.
Dec 27, 2012
238 posts
328 upvotes
Caerus wrote: Nah, I play on every system. I just find it annoying when people try to throw shade about what people should and shouldn't like.

You automatically assuming someone is a fanboy because they enjoy something you don't shows more about your character than anything...
that doesn't change the fact many peole on here are blindly loyal to nintendo to the point where the company can do no wrong. that is dangerous. learn to use your brain and be logical with your decision making. nintendo takes advantage of its fanbase and i can't blame them to be honest... they can do the bare minimum and the followers will flock to it like sheep. this forum is all the evidence one needs to prove this point. i enjoy many nintendo games but that doesn't mean i can't criticize the business side of the company. the fact you take offence to this means you have zero tolerance for differeing views on the subject and would give your life for a greedy corporation.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1710 posts
2557 upvotes
xristophoros wrote: that doesn't change the fact many peole on here are blindly loyal to nintendo to the point where the company can do no wrong. that is dangerous. learn to use your brain and be logical with your decision making. nintendo takes advantage of its fanbase and i can't blame them to be honest... they can do the bare minimum and the followers will flock to it like sheep. this forum is all the evidence one needs to prove this point. i enjoy many nintendo games but that doesn't mean i can't criticize the business side of the company. the fact you take offence to this means you have zero tolerance for differeing views on the subject and would give your life for a greedy corporation.
No, what I take offense with is your holier than thou attitude, and assumption that what you deem is right is the only correct answer. "learn to use your brain and be logical with your decision making." Who are you to tell others how they should think and what games they should enjoy? You're belittling people for liking a game? And your "logical" solution is just to steal it and pirate an unofficial PC release. How is that any less dangerous?

Your attitude is what is dangerous. You're talking about being a grown adult blinded by loyalty. You're a grown adult judging people, calling them fanboys, and telling them stealing games is the obvious better path. Then saying I have zero tolerance, when your first post was straight up disdain for anyone wanting the game, and labeling them drones. Look in the mirror dude, you should be talking to yourself.
Nov 21, 2015
309 posts
139 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Caerus wrote: No, what I take offense with is your holier than thou attitude, and assumption that what you deem is right is the only correct answer. "learn to use your brain and be logical with your decision making." Who are you to tell others how they should think and what games they should enjoy? You're belittling people for liking a game? And your "logical" solution is just to steal it and pirate an unofficial PC release. How is that any less dangerous?

Your attitude is what is dangerous. You're talking about being a grown adult blinded by loyalty. You're a grown adult judging people, calling them fanboys, and telling them stealing games is the obvious better path. Then saying I have zero tolerance, when your first post was straight up disdain for anyone wanting the game, and labeling them drones. Look in the mirror dude, you should be talking to yourself.
Please don't feed the trolls. Amazon says my game is coming September 28th. So much for playing it this weekend.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4496 posts
2927 upvotes
Guess Nintendo is doing the Disney Valut now, limited (fomo) run.
Dec 31, 2018
209 posts
163 upvotes
dealguy007 wrote: No, you need the game to get the pins. You require 4/5 of the missions with one of them being the game.
For some reason I can’t get the “this is my mario” one to complete. It says you have to download the image from the timeline of your choice, but it doesn’t “complete” for me for some reason.
Nov 23, 2017
168 posts
88 upvotes
Watchdogz wrote: For some reason I can’t get the “this is my mario” one to complete. It says you have to download the image from the timeline of your choice, but it doesn’t “complete” for me for some reason.
Same. I haven’t tried on my laptop yet though. Only my phone.

I preordered from BestBuy and it shipped yesterday from Toronto. I’m about 7 hours away so I should see it by the end of next week I assume lol.
Apr 20, 2017
152 posts
197 upvotes
My amazon order just updated and it’s been shipped. Will get it today.
Apr 12, 2013
171 posts
73 upvotes
Went with Bestbuy. Wont be getting it until Monday/Tuesday :'(
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
1989 posts
1675 upvotes
Winnipeg
Whats regular price vs to this hot deal posted?
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2009
2352 posts
141 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
namgungh wrote: Hey there, First timer doing pre-order on bestbuy. Can you share what exact wordings did you receive from bestbuy's confirmation on your pre-order?
I received the following confirmation on bestbuy, but wasn't sure if it means I will receive it on the release date "18th of Sept" guaranteed at my door. My email says the following:
"Thank you for ordering at bestbuy.ca! We just wanted to inform you that your pre-order item(s) is currently awaiting the release date. You will receive a shipment notice as soon as inventory is ready."
I got the same. With bestbuy for me has been really good on delivery item(s) on released day.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6491 posts
2753 upvotes
Moncton, NB
My wife was able to pickup a copy @ the Shoppers in Shediac NB this morning. I asked if she could drop by since she was going over that way.

I made her pickup Super Mario 3D All Stars, Paper mario and 2DS XL.

Cost $300.... used 200K points... paid $45 tax only. :)

I have a copy that was shipped last evening via Canada Post from Bestbuy... I'll be returning it now :)
Last edited by nounou23 on Sep 18th, 2020 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
1664 posts
894 upvotes
Durham
Seeing a ton of people selling for $120 already despite stores having a ton of inventory
Aug 30, 2015
660 posts
352 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
My amazon order will arrive monday - tuesday. I was complaning like a Karen on the chat and they didn't care. Great customer service, amazon. What is the point of pre ordering?

And to think I cancelled my best buy order