Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order (limited run) - $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 4:47 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
3416 posts
1327 upvotes
Grimsby
My Best Buy and amazon orders are still sitting. Best Buy shows shipped, but tracking info shows at a sorting facility in Toronto. Amazon not yet shipped.

I could just go around the corner to a Walmart close to my office and pick one up in person...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
5927 posts
532 upvotes
Kanata
Saw some one selling on Kijiji for $140, lol, with so many stocks everywhere, wondering if some one will bite.

Btw, my tracking is updated, which is supposed to arrive today, and I only ordered on Sept. 15 from bestbuy. I thought it was going to be OOS everywhere like the switch or ring fit, but that is not the case obviously.
Apr 20, 2006
72 posts
64 upvotes
Anyone find this in Shoppers in GTA yet? Been calling around and no luck....
Sep 9, 2014
349 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
GaryS048 wrote: Hello weekend
Best way to do it
God knows if it arrives today
By then spoilers would be posted lol
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3643 posts
3236 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Artwebb1986 wrote: Cant ship everything to my flex delivery address. Atleast 50% of the orders that I try say they cant be shipped to that address, and If i pick an amazon drop location its +2 or 3 days.
Do they have batteries? I've ordered a few wireless headphones and that's the only things I haven't been able to ship to it.

Which is weird because I'm pretty sure that's an Amazon-imposed restriction and not actually a CP one.
Sep 9, 2007
195 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
Mine delivered this morning (about an hour ago) via Purolator.
Feb 6, 2010
136 posts
23 upvotes
Norfolk County
sc89 wrote: Mine delivered this morning (about an hour ago) via Purolator.
From Amazon? Best Buy?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2150 posts
856 upvotes
Montreal, QC
rivet wrote: Saw some one selling on Kijiji for $140, lol, with so many stocks everywhere, wondering if some one will bite.

Btw, my tracking is updated, which is supposed to arrive today, and I only ordered on Sept. 15 from bestbuy. I thought it was going to be OOS everywhere like the switch or ring fit, but that is not the case obviously.
scalpers need to sit on the game until the holidays. as of now, every got their shipment including Shoppers so game is plentiful
Sep 8, 2010
435 posts
258 upvotes
Ottawa
Mine left this morning from Bestbuy trough Canada post. Estimate arrival Tuesday 22.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
4791 posts
2707 upvotes
Toronto
sumtimw0ng wrote: scalpers need to sit on the game until the holidays. as of now, every got their shipment including Shoppers so game is plentiful
They might need to sit on until the Spring if Nintendo keeps this reasonably well stocked.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2150 posts
856 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Jep4444 wrote: They might need to sit on until the Spring if Nintendo keeps this reasonably well stocked.
most likely as we don't know how many Nintendo is printing out there and they'll probably won't say otherwise it could create a mad rush and price will go up
Sep 2, 2009
996 posts
705 upvotes
Ottawa
rivet wrote: Saw some one selling on Kijiji for $140, lol, with so many stocks everywhere, wondering if some one will bite.

Probably the only time I wouldn't feel bad offering (50%) 70 cash today
May 30, 2007
162 posts
147 upvotes
Markham
Purolator dropped mine off today from Best Buy. Amazon has never managed to get me things on launch date, so Best Buy has my business for now.

Make sure you claim your Nintendo Points so it completes the mission.