Ongoing Deal Discussion

Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order (limited run) - $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 4:47 pm
Mar 6, 2020
13 posts
10 upvotes
Majokito wrote: Says so right on the Mario site, see the attached image. 5 missions must be completed, and one of them must be the purchase.

In case you're still not sure, I've completed the pin set mission (see other attachment). I don't have the credit for the Mario Kart one yet since it's not awarded for a couple more days.
Which run needs to be done in Mario Kart? I've just installed it and didn't see anything special.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1731 posts
997 upvotes
Toronto
Did everyone get like 80 gold coins from the card? Wtf Nintendo lmao
Feb 14, 2019
891 posts
854 upvotes
noNameBrgr wrote: Which run needs to be done in Mario Kart? I've just installed it and didn't see anything special.
Missions are all Mario themed, so you should see the "Mario Cup"
Sep 9, 2015
826 posts
477 upvotes
Nanaimo
ryurouge wrote: Dang, I am in the same boat. I got it yesterday. But can I complain since I have prime and didnt get it on release day?
Of course. I complained that it wasn't eligible for prime through pre order and that the fastest shipping wasn't offered to me. Apparently there was a priority option available for free but I told her I didn't see that option. If I simply ordered it on Friday, it was eligible for prime and next day free delivery. So pre ordering is completely useless unless it happens to sell out.
Apr 20, 2009
237 posts
113 upvotes
Majokito wrote: Missions are all Mario themed, so you should see the "Mario Cup"
What are missions? Do I have to unlock them somehow? I just started playing the game. I see all the cups are named after mario characters, but that is pretty standard for mariokart games, right?

The first cup I see is called "Mario Cup". Is playing that enough to fulfill the requirements?
Feb 14, 2019
891 posts
854 upvotes
boopn wrote: What are missions? Do I have to unlock them somehow? I just started playing the game. I see all the cups are named after mario characters, but that is pretty standard for mariokart games, right?

The first cup I see is called "Mario Cup". Is playing that enough to fulfill the requirements?
Missions from the Mario website. There are 6 to complete.

The Mario Cup is all you need to do for the Mario website missions.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1995 posts
1337 upvotes
Calgary
None available at Evergreen SDM in Calgary as of 15 minutes ago (no, I didn’t get one).
Nov 11, 2015
290 posts
217 upvotes
jarfgames wrote: None available at Evergreen SDM in Calgary as of 15 minutes ago (no, I didn’t get one).
Do you know if they ever had them, or are they sold out of it.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1995 posts
1337 upvotes
Calgary
dealswithit wrote: Do you know if they ever had them, or are they sold out of it.
I asked the person working there and they didn’t recall seeing it. Of course it’s possible they sold them on another shift when they weren’t there.
Oct 9, 2011
483 posts
178 upvotes
daddyho24 wrote: This is where I’m at.

Not sure why there were people in this thread saying that you only have to complete 5 of 6 missions, as long as one of them is buying the game.
You only need to complete 5. I only did 5 and the status says complete, code will be available Sept 21 to redeem
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1599 posts
823 upvotes
Quebec
Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order - $79.99 : gets moved to PC & Video Games.
Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order (limited run) - $79.99 : gets 54+ pages in Hot Deals.
Jun 16, 2020
29 posts
14 upvotes
jjesskaka wrote: You only need to complete 5. I only did 5 and the status says complete, code will be available Sept 21 to redeem
Same here. I’m suppose to get a code tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3621 posts
3221 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Balzard wrote: Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order - $79.99 : gets moved to PC & Video Games.
Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order (limited run) - $79.99 : gets 54+ pages in Hot Deals.
There's definitely a mod or two deliberately gatekeeping this thread and I have zero idea why. Even the PS5 preorder topics were moved.