The Super Mario Bros. collectible pin set is no longer available.
Sep 21st, 2020 6:08 pm
Sep 21st, 2020 6:16 pm
Sep 21st, 2020 6:32 pm
For the wallpaper, did you click "This is my Mario"? As for Mario Kart Tour, it won't show as completed until the 29th.
Sep 21st, 2020 6:34 pm
Sep 21st, 2020 7:19 pm
Sep 21st, 2020 7:43 pm
Do you understand that:
Sep 21st, 2020 8:14 pm
Sep 21st, 2020 8:23 pm
Sep 21st, 2020 8:24 pm
Sep 21st, 2020 9:45 pm
Sep 21st, 2020 10:06 pm
Depends. Do you want to replay the games? They all look better in this collection. M64 has some texture upgrades, nothing much else. Sunshine looks great in WS. Galaxy plays much better IMHO without wii motes. And looks great.
Sep 22nd, 2020 7:56 am
I have to say that I really enjoy Mario 64 (and the other 2 games as well). I enjoy playing M64 with the switch controller better than the N64 controller. Also the graphics looks great. I like that I can just pickup the switch and play everywhere I want.
Sep 22nd, 2020 7:59 am
Sep 22nd, 2020 8:39 am
No, your lame excuses still don't fly, and now you are outright lying and denying facts. There are plenty of game developers besides you who have spoken up about the garbage practices in the industry that you are brushing off.ArchZeratul wrote: ↑ Do you understand that:
Do my excuses fly yet or nah?
- Activision is a publisher and consists of many subsidiary game studios?
- I listed off singular game studios as an example?
- even if your example was valid (t's not), that it still wouldn't discredit what I said?
- the nature of game development sometimes necessitates layoffs and contract terminations during the lifetime of the development of a game? eg. concept artists once the game is released aren't needed, but you might still need SRE, dev, QA, etc. to support the game after release?
- some studios have multiple titles to work on they can transfer people in between, while others do not
- I literally worked in this industry at companies affected by these things and I might have some understanding of how this works?
Sep 22nd, 2020 9:01 am