Ignore the trolls. It's not worth your time.ArchZeratul wrote: ↑ Do you understand that:
Do my excuses fly yet or nah?
- Activision is a publisher and consists of many subsidiary game studios?
- I listed off singular game studios as an example?
- even if your example was valid (t's not), that it still wouldn't discredit what I said?
- the nature of game development sometimes necessitates layoffs and contract terminations during the lifetime of the development of a game? eg. concept artists once the game is released aren't needed, but you might still need SRE, dev, QA, etc. to support the game after release?
- some studios have multiple titles to work on they can transfer people in between, while others do not
- I literally worked in this industry at companies affected by these things and I might have some understanding of how this works?
"You're only as dumb as you look"