Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order (limited run) - $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 4:47 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2166 posts
1165 upvotes
GTA
I was checking the site and my promo popped up again instead of OOS.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1459 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
Kiwiiii wrote: To those in GTA, King & Peter SDM still has around 10 copies. Just got mine with 20X points
Thanked! Just got back from the same store. Had a 20000 Points coupon. They still have at least 4-5 copies there.
Nov 16, 2015
146 posts
103 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Pins have been "in progress" since I ordered them but they got "picked" today under my Order Status.

2020_09_24_11_30_09_Window.jpg
Jul 21, 2020
7 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Have been playing Mario Galaxy the past few days. It is an excellent game, that holds up well for being 13 years old. Despite all the naysayers, happy to have the opportunity to play on Switch.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6543 posts
2862 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Is anyone else still waiting on their shipment from Bestbuy?

I ordered from bestbuy on Sept 3rd. It was shipped on the 17th and has been stuck in Montreal since the 19th.... No update since and not in our mail today.

I'm glad we were able to find a copy on the 18th @ shoppers.. but now worried that this copy might be lost. I called Bestbuy and they cannot do anything until tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4194 posts
2334 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
I just got my bestbuy order today.

Best case, they lost yours and tell 'em to give you a refund. Saves a trip to the store to return it. :-)
😱
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
3539 posts
664 upvotes
I'm having difficulty getting best buy online to give me a return slip!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6543 posts
2862 upvotes
Moncton, NB
b0ne wrote: I just got my bestbuy order today.

Best case, they lost yours and tell 'em to give you a refund. Saves a trip to the store to return it. :-)
I went to pickup the mail and there's no packages. I even checked with the mailman because his son is in the same class has my son in school and he said he didn't see any packages today. I even called the post office and nothing.

I will call BB again.
Sep 21, 2019
238 posts
153 upvotes
Don't buy this game it sucks, the games are not as good as you remembered. Galaxy is Ok playable. Sunshine never was a good Mario game, Mario64 really has bad controls and camera compared to today's standards. Stick to 2D games for your nostalgia.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1619 posts
595 upvotes
Markham
Kagaho wrote: Don't buy this game it sucks, the games are not as good as you remembered. Galaxy is Ok playable. Sunshine never was a good Mario game, Mario64 really has bad controls and camera compared to today's standards. Stick to 2D games for your nostalgia.
Just cause you don't like those games, doesn't mean it sucks....
sm64 is a bit weird control wise, just a little sad when the community fan port has better controls.
the rest are not bad and quite playable.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2903 posts
288 upvotes
Nations Capital
Has anyone else who has played Sunshine before noticed that the Jumping is off?

It seems to keep missing my button presses to jump. I don't recall that every happening when playing it on the GCN.

I will need to find my old GCN and do some testing I think...
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Feb 14, 2019
979 posts
952 upvotes
My pins shipped today. I guess others can expect theirs to ship soon too.
Sep 19, 2019
86 posts
85 upvotes
Calmuser wrote: Has anyone else who has played Sunshine before noticed that the Jumping is off?

It seems to keep missing my button presses to jump. I don't recall that every happening when playing it on the GCN.

I will need to find my old GCN and do some testing I think...
No problem with jumping here. Is there a blue coin tracker somewhere in the game? I would like to know when I have all the blue coins from an episode...
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2903 posts
288 upvotes
Nations Capital
blockbstone wrote: No problem with jumping here. Is there a blue coin tracker somewhere in the game? I would like to know when I have all the blue coins from an episode...
Maybe its just me then... on the trickier jumping levels, I keep hitting jump and instead of jumping mario dives off the platform! :(

There is no tracker, so you will need to find a guide such as this one: https://www.ign.com/wikis/super-mario-s ... Blue_Coins
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)